Tea Party

• Whats the deal with people getting so upset about Tbagging. It’s in any game with a Crouch option. I Tbag people on Call of Duty and Ark as well. So my question is does anyone else Tbag their kills often or what are the opinions on the topic . I think it’s completely harmless yet it rattles people so bad. Also? I don’t get why they get upset when they can do tbags as well??

@JoxerTeabagger

• Banned

@LordRoffleSalad Roffle, Roffle, Roffle. People wouldn’t be upset if you tbagged them after embarrassing them. Its when you tbag and have no grounds for it because you were, say, going 0-5 in a kendo and tbagged them when you finally get a kill… See the issue?

• Poor Roffle, every word you say is a -1
    laugh

• @epickillmaster I’m not talking about the mixed practice with you dumb dumb I’m asking people’s opinions on Tbagging in general . I Tbag people all the time not when I’m 0-5 lol get your facts straight . Next time I kill you Epic I’m gonna give you a good Tbag. ;)

• @LordRoffleSalad Teabagging is seen as being disrespectful, and I have no clue why. Myself, I don’t mind being teabagged since I really don’t care. I teabag others rarely and that’s mainly just a joke. My opinion on teabagging is that you can do it, just don’t get salty or mad if people do it back.

• T-bagging someone seems to be a way to challenge a dead guy to a dual saying “I bet you can’t beat me even in try hard mode” similar to a slap with a white give in the olden days.

It does have it’s tactical uses such as making them angry which makes them play stupidly but aggressively.

• I consider it disrespectful if done by a random but if it is somebody that i know that does it for shits and giggles then its fine.

• @br0ny2 said in Tea Party:

T-bagging someone seems to be a way to challenge a dead guy to a dual saying “I bet you can’t beat me even in try hard mode” similar to a slap with a white give in the olden days.

It does have it’s tactical uses such as making them angry which makes them play stupidly but aggressively.

But when you get rekt it is a huge backfire, followed by a return teabag XD

• @Hoplite-x-Viz unless you play it smart.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in Tea Party:

I consider it disrespectful if done by a random but if it is somebody that i know that does it for shits and giggles then its fine.

Exactly what viz said if some one I’m cool iwith and I play with often t bag me I know there fucking around and joking but for instants like when we were having that scrim @LordRoffleSalad and in he kendo when I killed you over and over again then u got me when I was one hit already then t bagged me, that was you being disrespetful and you mennt to t bag as a sign of disrespect. At the end of the day though diddnt really matter though cause you still got rekt and that made me happy. :)

• @DEADLySiNz said in Tea Party:

@Hoplite-x-Viz said in Tea Party:

I consider it disrespectful if done by a random but if it is somebody that i know that does it for shits and giggles then its fine.

Exactly what viz said if some one I’m cool iwith and I play with often t bag me I know there fucking around and joking but for instants like when we were having that scrim @LordRoffleSalad and in he kendo when I killed you over and over again then u got me when I was one hit already then t bagged me, that was you being disrespetful and you mennt to t bag as a sign of disrespect. At the end of the day though diddnt really matter though cause you still got rekt and that made me happy. :)

Lol but seriously

I know you guys got beef but you beat him, thats the only thing you needed to do. Theres no need to continue arguing on ze forums. Let your enemy stew in his own defeat.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I’m the same it doesn’t bother me even a little bit. I don’t understand why it makes people so mad. It’s like get over it and respawn lol

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight People in the Chivalry community aren’t like us. I guess we’re the only ones who love balls in our mouths ;)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 it’s an acquired taste really lol

• I know many people here who have gotten salty over teabagging in game. So i know if somebody is lying lmfao.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Have you ever noticed the taste be a little salty sometimes? It’s happened to me a lot :D

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Tea Party:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 I’m the same it doesn’t bother me even a little bit. I don’t understand why it makes people so mad. It’s like get over it and respawn lol

When I read this post also because it works with everything
    https://youtu.be/e097tSVkaQY

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I keep ranch dressing in my helmet to manipulate the flavor to my liking :)

• Eh, I don’t tend to teabag because I’ve always viewed it as disrespectful. It doesn’t really bother me unless it’s someone who didn’t do anything. An example would be you get killed by the person you are fighting and the random archer runs over to teabag you despite not hitting you once. It doesn’t so much enrage me but it definitely puts a target on that archer if I see them.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.