Any clans recruiting at the moment?

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3

Right, what’s up with him?

• @Acidic-Wolf In the past, LordRoffleSalad has claimed to be the best player on Chivalry which is clearly false. He had false names on his roster which he claimed they were not in his clan, when in reality they were not. The final 2 points are what triggered the community the most: LordRoffleSalad insisted on proving that he beat “i end Zombies” aka “ATOM x Kyle” on Xbox360 Chivalry, which is also false since a witness of the duel said and I quote ‘It was not a serious duel’.

Finally, LordRoffleSalad wished to change the community meta, rather from revolving around 1v1 kendo’s with 6 men on each side to 8v8 or 10v10 team deathmatches and team objectives which as we saw in the “PubStars vs KoR” scrimmage, went horrifically wrong for both teams since the lag was abominable.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 On that last part, the kendo’s were where it went reallllly wrong

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 Really? What happened in the Kendo’s?

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 yea what happened in the Kendos? Besides the fact where we had to lend em some of our guys cause they were getting rekt so bad. We were nice enough to try to make it less painful on their part.

• Banned

@DEADLySiNz said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

@PubStar-x-P3BB1 yea what happened in the Kendos? Besides the fact where we had to lend em some of our guys cause they were getting rekt so bad. We were nice enough to try to make it less painful on their part.

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 … yeah… that…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 What are kendos? Is it that staff?

• @Acidic-Wolf Kendo’s are where there are 2 teams involved in singular 1v1 combat. One person from Agatha and Mason step into the ring, if say the person on Agatha dies, another Agathian steps into the ring. Last team standing wins the round.

• Ah right that sounds cool, thanks for clearing it up cake

• @Acidic-Wolf Cake forgot to acknowledge your staff question.

Yes, in clan war kendos every member faces off as he said. However, they all must use quarterstaffs. Get practicing!

• @bcbuddy said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

@Acidic-Wolf Cake forgot to acknowledge your staff question.

Yes, in clan war kendos every member faces off as he said. However, they all must use quarterstaffs. Get practicing!

I’d really love to see a 6v6 Kendo with only quarterstaff’s or an all out with them XD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Not true I can easily name the people who have * Hate * towards me : Pub Stars, ATOM, Somer Village, Visual Disicple , AK Kowzer , And maybe 1 or 2 others.

TGL, SDS, Nacho and Convects clan, and Countless others don’t have any issue with me and if they do they keep it off the Forums. I have nothing but the upmost respect for the people who continue to support The Kingdom Of Righteousness.

To the rest of my Haters, I’ll see you on the Battlefield :)

• Whoever mains a quarterstaff will be added to my friends list immediately

• @LordRoffleSalad said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 Not true I can easily name the people who have * Hate * towards me : Pub Stars, ATOM, Somer Village, Visual Disicple , AK Kause, And maybe 1 or 2 others.

TGL, SDS, Nacho and Convects clan, and Countless others don’t have any issue with me and if they do they keep it off the Forums. I have nothing but the upmost respect for the people who continue to support The Kingdom Of Righteousness.

TGL? Who are TGL? I only know Tiggle…

• @Darth-Chivalry said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 Not true I can easily name the people who have * Hate * towards me : Pub Stars, ATOM, Somer Village, Visual Disicple , AK Kowzer , And maybe 1 or 2 others.

I don’t hate you but you claim superiority and spread false information and slander, when you frankly don’t have the skill, clan, or screenshots to back it up. Literally every time you post, you violate the behavior policy of the forums.

You are too quick to forget that some of these groups have had issues with you before.

You avoid duels and tourneys and when you do fight in scrims, you make up excuses for your losses and direct your hate towards clan threads with the intention to get them locked.

When I said I’d wreck you, you said: “how are you gonna do that with my clan guarding me?”

Nobody has the opportunity to fight you 1v1, and if they did they would screenshot the win on the forums, not to brag—but for the sole purpose of shutting you up for good because the mods haven’t banned you…yet.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

@Darth-Chivalry said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 Not true I can easily name the people who have * Hate * towards me : Pub Stars, ATOM, Somer Village, Visual Disicple , AK Kowzer , And maybe 1 or 2 others.

I don’t hate you, I just think you’re fucked in the head and brag too much.

0_1473012517038_C4KE royal seal image.png

• @Darth-Chivalry you have -716 rep enough said.

• @Darth-Chivalry said in Any clans recruiting at the moment?:

Ur just made because I 7-0d you in bird simulator and you left my party

• @Xylo I’ll bring my Pigeon and Eat ALL the grubs lmfao

• Banned

@Darth-Chivalry Roffle, I ask of you one final time, as a friend, please stop trying to play the victim. My clan does not hate you, actually we rather enjoyed the scrim with you until you got mad during the kendos and attacked our line. Honestly, while you do have skill, if you were even a quarter as good as you think you are you would be untouchable. Stop with the pitty party, stop deleting your posts (its kinda stupid to spend time writing them just to delete them), stop lying about shit (this is just a game, it won’t change your life), and for fucks sake if your going to shit talk at least accept challenges when they are thrown at you. I mean hell if anyone on this forum challenged me no matter how badly I thought I would lose, I would still fight because at least it shows that I’m not afraid to lose. Roffle your actually a funny guy when you’re not being a stuck up dickbag and talking to everyone like they suck and you are the only one that can make them better. I’m tired of having to say the same shit over and over again to you so from now on before you make a post, think about how it’s going to be recieved by the community, because I garunte if you get off of your high horse and come back to planet Earth, everyone will begin to respect you the way I did when we first met back in April.

Everyone who isn’t Roffle, sorry about the Bible passage I just wrote.