RANKED HELMETS v2

• Sappenin

Basically yeah as I understand it, the helmets you can obtain for your rank (silver, black gold yada yada) are broken for console and can’t be used in game and if you sport one it automatically sets the default helmet.

One question - last night I bought (lol, 3rd time now) Chivalry for Xbox One and noticed that some players were actually running around with their rank 50 gold helmets on - WTF?

Can someone clarify this for me? Did gold helmets always work? (Rank 40 on PS4 and never seen one yet)

Maybe I’m just a retard and need to re-install my PS4 version of Chivalry or something.

• Ya works in xbone, not sure of ps4 though
    Black helmet sometimes resets though

• Yeah they work but sometimes after a match they will go back to the default helmet. If this is the case, leave the game, re-equip it and go back to the game.

• No, ps4 helmets don’t work im rank 42 and i never was a able to get the 1st helmet. Right now the highest rank on ps4 is 54 , the gold helmets too don’t work aswell. Currently the highest ranks are farming to try and see if level 60 helmet works. I have however seen a friend get the black helmet on in a lts while switching classes, after the match he got like 10 messages on how he got it to work yet it didn’t work the next match. My guess is that its just like the pc skin weapons but more rare. I remember seeing a brandistock skin that looked like a wizards staff.I did find it on steam thou. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323109313

• @CypressInstinx I think he was talking about Xbone helmets though, he said he had just gotten a Xbone.

• @Blazed said in RANKED HELMETS v2:

Sappenin

Basically yeah as I understand it, the helmets you can obtain for your rank (silver, black gold yada yada) are broken for console and can’t be used in game and if you sport one it automatically sets the default helmet.

One question - last night I bought (lol, 3rd time now) Chivalry for Xbox One and noticed that some players were actually running around with their rank 50 gold helmets on - WTF?

Can someone clarify this for me? Did gold helmets always work? (Rank 40 on PS4 and never seen one yet)

Maybe I’m just a retard and need to re-install my PS4 version of Chivalry or something.

Switch class weapon and they sometimes go back to gold.

It’s usually because you spawn in before the game loads all your stuff.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz lol i feel like i typed that for nothing

• While at that blazed wuts ur psn?

• @CypressInstinx said in RANKED HELMETS v2:

@Hoplite-x-Viz lol i feel like i typed that for nothing

Lel happens to the best of us, I can only read so much of a TB forum bible before missing a sentence XD

• @CypressInstinx
    Look at his signature. He’s EU though.

• @Blazed

Yes mate! I’m one of the level 50’s you met in the game with an actual golden nugget helm.

Good to see another decent eu player in the mix!

• @b00ger-Knight

Haha legend. Good fights mate.

ATM I’m just switching between consoles depending on which has the better / more populated lobbies but it’s weird asf using the XB1 controller lol

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.