How do you combo feint?

• I want to be atom Kyle but I don’t know how to combo feint

• @Gucci-Guwwop said in How do you combo feint?:

I want to be atom Kyle but I don’t know how to combo feint

Silence squeaker!

• Hey dude check out my tactics thread, youll ve one of the best in notime

• It’s REALLY complicated to I’ll walk you through it step by step.

1. First save up enough money to buy an Xbox and 25 dollar Microsoft points card and enough for a car and someone to drive you+gas unless you plan on walking.

2. Then You have to go to the store, buy an Xbox, ps4 or a pc and a 25 dollar Microsoft points card.

3. Make a Microsoft account and get Xbox gold.

4. Start up your Xbox.

5. Sign in.

6. Buy and open chiv. (Assuming you’re near your Xbox.)

7. Log in.

8. Go in to any game mode.

9. Once you’re in a game pick any class EXCEPT for archer or vanguard with any kind spear and spawn in.

10. Now that you are in the game spawned in with your weapon of choice proceed on by pressing either the RT, RB, or RS. (BE WARNED, if you press RS you CANNOT combo by pressing RS again.)

11. After you’ve selected your choice immediately pressing either button again.

12. You’ve now started the combo. If you press LT at any time before you here a grunt then you will have combo feinted.

I hope you have great success in pissing people off with feints that require reaction time of below 200 mileseconds. :) ZeroX- signing out (didn’t take that from anyone at all ;)

• @Zer0x593 too many steps 7/10 guide…it lacks basic potential

• @Somervillage said in How do you combo feint?:

@Zer0x593 too many steps 7/10 guide…it lacks basic potential

Honestly I was going to write more but I was getting annoyed having to change the numbers every time I added something. I’ll add a couple dozen more for you tomorrow. :p

• @Zer0x593 instructions werent clear accidentally became best player in the game

• @Somervillage sorry dude that’s my bad, please go play ffa with a bunch of level tens for 700 hours so you can become bad. :( (cough cough, hog para cough.)

• @Zer0x593 said in How do you combo feint?:

It’s REALLY complicated to I’ll walk you through it step by step.

1. First save up enough money to buy an Xbox and 25 dollar Microsoft points card and enough for a car and someone to drive you+gas unless you plan on walking.

2. Then You have to go to the store, buy an Xbox, ps4 or a pc and a 25 dollar Microsoft points card.

4. Start up your Xbox.

5. Sign in.

7. Log in.

9. Once you’re in a game pick any class EXCEPT for archer or vanguard with any kind spear and spawn in.

10. Now that you are in the game spawned in with your weapon of choice proceed on by pressing either the RT, RB, or RS. (BE WARNED, if you press RS you CANNOT combo by pressing RS again.)

12. You’ve now started the combo. If you press LT at any time before you here a grunt then you will have combo feinted.

I hope you have great success in pissing people off with feints that require reaction time of below 200 mileseconds. :) ZeroX- signing out (didn’t take that from anyone at all ;)

@SP4C3-C4KE the seal is needed.

• @Zer0x593 said in How do you combo feint?:

It’s REALLY complicated to I’ll walk you through it step by step.

4. Start up your Xbox.

5. Sign in.

7. Log in.

0_1473343247172_C4KE royal seal image.png

• You know I never actually clarified but is it Zero-X or is it Zeeraux, ive always pronounced it Zeeraux

You know I never actually clarified but is it Zero-X or is it Zeeraux, ive always pronounced it Zeeraux

I pronounced it like the copy machine brand all this time tbh.

You know I never actually clarified but is it Zero-X or is it Zeeraux, ive always pronounced it Zeeraux

I intended for it to be Zero-X but I’ve corrected so many people that I don’t care anymore.

• Queeraux is better anyway

• *zeeraux my bad

• RT then mash RB feinting preferably 3 times then RT right after feinting repeat
    If the high level tactic doesn’t work equip messer then RT every time the guy swings or non stop spam RT meanwhile you accelerate it turning the direction of the attack. You beat every player and u will beat em harder if you 3rd person tryhard range run then use tactics I showed you.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.