Gold Muffintop Demand

• For years now we’ve been able to enjoy the stylish and classy muffintop hat. It’s been a constant symbol of chivalry fashion. Well, some in the community (myself included) think that we should have a gold muffintop hat for rank 50’s. A gold muffintop would differentiate the young muffintops from the old muffintops, it would serve as a symbol of chivalry players who love to wear stylish hats.

If Torn Banner Studios could make this small request happen, rank 50 muffintops all across the game would rejoice. WE NEED THIS TORN BANNER. THE COMMUNITY NEEDS THIS. YOU NEED IT.

• This post is deleted!

• @GorthaurtheCruel said in Gold Muffintop Demand:

For years now we’ve been able to enjoy the stylish and classy muffintop hat. It’s been a constant symbol of chivalry fashion. Well, some in the community (myself included) think that we should have a gold muffintop hat for rank 50’s. A gold muffintop would differentiate the young muffintops from the old muffintops, it would serve as a symbol of chivalry players who love to wear stylish hats.

If Torn Banner Studios could make this small request happen, rank 50 muffintops all across the game would rejoice. WE NEED THIS TORN BANNER. THE COMMUNITY NEEDS THIS. YOU NEED IT.

There actually is a way to get this accomplished. You need to head to Santa Monica, California first. Once you get to Activisions building, simply enter, stab security multiple times with the spork you received from KFC on the way there, find a developer, and gently end them any way you please without damaging the skin. Next crawl into their skin and bazinga. You’re one of them:) now find their conference room when they’re all jerkin off to how to make Call of duty worse, and simply suggest that Chiv be updated :)

Hope this helps and GOODLUCK!

• Developer

This is something we could possibly do for PC, IF we have the time. No promises but excellent suggestion.

• @CypressInstinx @KimJong-Harambe
    This isn’t console section. Put away your pitchforks.

• @Killer-Crabs said in Gold Muffintop Demand:

This is something we could possibly do for PC, IF we have the time. No promises but excellent suggestion.

When a developer actually responds! Thanks for not ignoring the community like most of the other developers :)

• Developer

@Zer0x593

@Reithur is always talking to peeps!

• @Naleaus lol ill put em down plus the torches idc anymore anyway actually ill delete every post involving the updates recently

• @Killer-Crabs XD that’s why I said most of the developers, you and reithur are the only two I see on here nowadays.