HIT TRADE

• @Darth-Chivalry said in HIT TRADE:

@KimJong-Harambe stfu idiot

Oh. Does my ability to get up votes on long paragraphs upset you? Take notes child.

• @CHILLN-DYLN said in HIT TRADE:

@AK said in HIT TRADE:

@AK there is such a high skill ceiling that it’s hard for certain clans to compete. And imo some clans have no business warring with clans like TGL and SDS…

If the best awarded each other and the lower tier clans awarded each other until they get better then there wouldn’t be very many people getting discouraged.

With that being said if a new clan is coming in thinking they are going to dominate then they should know full well that when u challenge a tougher clan, chances are you’re gonna lose before you start to win. It’s just the way things go

SDS got wrecked 7-0 kendo, 7-1 all out, and could not defend or attack OUTPOST. was just a scrim nd they didnt have osk, but i dont wanna hear high skill ceiling and sds in the same post. unless its opposite day

Damn. SDS couldn’t defend themselves just like you couldn’t defend your bud from getting stolen :( rough.

• @CHILLN-DYLN said in HIT TRADE:

@AK said in HIT TRADE:

@AK there is such a high skill ceiling that it’s hard for certain clans to compete. And imo some clans have no business warring with clans like TGL and SDS…

If the best awarded each other and the lower tier clans awarded each other until they get better then there wouldn’t be very many people getting discouraged.

With that being said if a new clan is coming in thinking they are going to dominate then they should know full well that when u challenge a tougher clan, chances are you’re gonna lose before you start to win. It’s just the way things go

SDS got wrecked 7-0 kendo, 7-1 all out, and could not defend or attack OUTPOST. was just a scrim nd they didnt have osk, but i dont wanna hear high skill ceiling and sds in the same post. unless its opposite day

Want a cookie?

• Banned

@CHILLN-DYLN said in HIT TRADE:

@AK said in HIT TRADE:

#Duchebag

• Don’t you just love it when a renowned player makes an unwarranted shit post to masturbate their own ego.

• @AK said in HIT TRADE:

@AK said in HIT TRADE:

Want a cookie?

Of course he does lol. The cheerleader of Atom finally got some play time.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@KimJong-Harambe said in HIT TRADE:

@AK said in HIT TRADE:

@AK said in HIT TRADE:

Want a cookie?

Of course he does lol. The cheerleader of Atom finally got some play time.

Strait savage roast

• Homura being competitive? dylan nice clan looks like im going to repair GodOfWar. Lets fight one day GodOfWar vs Dylan’s new clan

• Banned

• @ATOM-x-Vader Ahhh the sweet smell of our salty community

• @Champion-Midas said in HIT TRADE:

@ATOM-x-Vader Ahhh the sweet smell of our salty community

No, just vader
    laugh

• @Champion-Midas nah, not competitive for me. Just looking to have a time in an Xbox party chat, and have a good time playing with some savages. :P

• Banned

@Champion-Midas

That’s not salt it’s just Kys

• @Akemi-Homura Also I got nothing against you I just LOVEEE fighting you and we need to settle this best player thing One moarrrr good duel Midas the champion Vs Homura the legends apprentice

• Banned

@General-Firefly said in HIT TRADE:

@Champion-Midas said in HIT TRADE:

No, just vader
    laugh

Don’t be sad since this is all you can do in response, a soft little comment. You amount to nothing you’re just a second rate beta.

• @ATOM-x-Vader said in HIT TRADE:

No, just vader
    laugh

Don’t be sad since this is all you can do in response, a soft little comment. You amount to nothing you’re just a second rate beta.

What did little’ol Firefly do to offend Lord Vader of the sith? I don’t remember doing anything to defy the empire… And I’m a lot more than a second rate beta. Are you older than 14? I don’t want to feel bad for hurting some kids feelings

• @General-Firefly said in HIT TRADE:

@ATOM-x-Vader said in HIT TRADE:

No, just vader
    laugh

What did little’ol Firefly do to offend Lord Vader of the sith? I don’t remember doing anything to defy the empire… And I’m a lot more than a second rate beta. Are you older than 14? I don’t want to feel bad for hurting some kids feelings

Roasted…
    laugh

• @Akemi-Homura Very true

• Banned

@ATOM-x-Vader said in HIT TRADE:

No, just vader
    laugh

You’re a 2nd rate beta you are what I say you are. And calling me a child while talking about feelings? Are you a child’s psychiatrist with a history of pedophilia?

Don’t answer, you have been exposed.