Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group

• Banned

I am forming a clan that will not be a traditional clan. It will primarily just be a group of friends who play together, war ocationally, practice, but will not require time commitments. If you would like to join me, message me here or on xbox (gt epickillmaster). Best of luck and may the pubstomping be with you.

• Banned

@HalfdanTheBl4ck P.S. My only goal is for an epic clash between Ragnarok and GoA for Norse mythology accuracy.

• 0_1473696007519_Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

• Banned

@Somervillage yup

• I like this new trend with Viking themed clans! It’s kinda ironic though that I’m the only one from Scandinavia in competive chiv and I’m not in a Viking themed clan xD Good luck with the clan/group:)

• Banned

@CrazyZxZGhost isnt HalfdanThePuRpL3 Scandinavian

• @CrazyZxZGhost said in Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group:

I like this new trend with Viking themed clans! It’s kinda ironic though that I’m the only one from Scandinavia in competive chiv and I’m not in a Viking themed clan xD Good luck with the clan/group:)

Yeah hit trade is the Zulu nation

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 said in Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group:
    war ocationally

You mustve been hanging around @DEADLySiNz on one too many ocations

• Banned

@Somervillage Yeah prbly

• @Somervillage said in Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group:

0_1473696007519_Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

exactly. What was the point of disbanding

• When clans lose highly skilled players that carried their team they would rather disband then rebuild. To tell you the truth I hate losing players but I enjoy the hunt for new prospects to ether be discovered or trained into animal’s. I have rebuilt SDS from basically scratch at least 5 times. When your clan hits a rough patch that’s when a leaders willpower is truly tested.

• All that glitters is gold, only shooting stars break the mo-old

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 Who the hell is HalfdanThePurple?

• Banned

@CrazyZxZGhost Halfdan has a serious case of hero jester syndrome, where he believes he is multiple people. C4KE and I took the liberty of naming each of his personalities for him.

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group:

When clans lose highly skilled players that carried their team they would rather disband then rebuild. To tell you the truth I hate losing players but I enjoy the hunt for new prospects to ether be discovered or trained into animal’s. I have rebuilt SDS from basically scratch at least 5 times. When your clan hits a rough patch that’s when a leaders willpower is truly tested.

We disbanded, yes because we lost players, but also because I was done with the tryharding. Hence the whole only warring ocationally thing. I want to play chiv with friends, not go all crazy over a clan war, ya feel?

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 do you really not know how to spell occasionally, so the joke about hanging around deadly for too long (hes not a spelling bee champ, along with jefdel) just blasted passed your head didnt it?

• Banned

@Somervillage said in Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group:

@PubStar-x-P3BB1 do you really not know how to spell occasionally, so the joke about hanging around deadly for too long (hes not a spelling bee champ, along with jefdel) just blasted passed your head didnt it?

Maybe… :(

• Banned

Tryharding? Oh dear

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 said in Ragnarok- A new xbone clan/group:

@CrazyZxZGhost Halfdan has a serious case of hero jester syndrome, where he believes he is multiple people. C4KE and I took the liberty of naming each of his personalities for him.

Yeah, and it’s a coincidence that HalfdanThePurpl3 is HalfdanTheBl4ck’s favourite colour ;)

• @PubStar-x-P3BB1 A war with us will be pretty awesome, I’m looking forward to it man :)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.