Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯

• Due to unfortunate circumstances (RIP Vader), I will now be taking over the Syndicate Clan page.
    Please keep me informed of any changes you know of and can confirm. Thanks.

Syndicate [SYN]
    Est - Aug 2016

Hello everyone, we have founded a community of both casual and competitive players to create an enjoyable atmosphere in the depths of the salty sea’s of Chivalry.

We run under a Council of 5 instead of a leader, therefore having a balance of power. Along with 6 Commanders who can run clan practices also and have the ability to run training camps for lesser skilled players wanting to practice up a bit.

Roster

Council:

BigOlBoozeHound
    Sleazy Hooligan (Atom x Vader)
    SDS AK Kauser
    SDS GOMBLELORd (Jefdel)
    MoleyRobinson

Commanders:

1 Refugee Recall (24 llamas/ Universitize)
    2 Freeza Skeeza (XGN Freeza 2pt0)
    3 Happy Cards (N4cho Samur4i)
    4 Patriotize (Kimjong Harambe/ SB I ChAoS)
    5 Convects
    6 N/A

Members:

Massassassin
    Lancelot (Temporarily Inactive)
    Ghengis
    VentralKillikam

Fan Girls

Mackenzie, Laureen, Mara, and Sierra.

Recruitment: Message Gomble, Moley or Sleazy for joining info thanks.

Clan war record: 1 win 0 loss

• Roster update: Refugee Recall added to Roster

• @Reithur this needs to be added to the clan section when you can plz.

• Thanks @Reithur didnt realize there was a clan hub Section

• @KimJong-Harambe I made it a few weeks ago.

• @Reithur much appreciated

• @KimJong-Harambe Get rekt for having your post copy pasted. ;)

• @Zer0x593 said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

@KimJong-Harambe Get rekt for having your post copy pasted. ;)

Duddddeee get Rekt I know lmao. Fuck am I bad right?

• @KimJong-Harambe said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

@Zer0x593 said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

That sounds exactly like Dylan lmao.

Canadian +1
    Hittrade +1

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

@KimJong-Harambe said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

@Zer0x593 said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

That sounds exactly like Dylan lmao.

Canadian +1
    Hittrade +1
    That’s what I was going for >:)

• Posting in this thread, as it is the new official clan hub until the horde arrives.

• Update:

-Removed Kim Hong Harambe

• @Reithur

Please remove these spam threads.

The active clans thread heads was made to spite me and this thread was made by him about our clan without our permission. He is not even in the clan anymore as he just got kicked a little bit ago.

I don’t want to run the risk of him slandering our clans reputation with the use of his thread or ruining the active clans thread I created.

Thank you
    -AK

• @Reithur As you can see from my original post about our clan, I made the original lol. He merely copied and pasted. This is not spam and I am breaking no rules in the forum rules.

• Ye got the boot laddy ya got a suck er up chumly yer no longer part of yar ship nor the crew

• Banned

@Reithur As you can see from my original post about our clan, I made the original lol. He merely copied and pasted. This is not spam and I am breaking no rules in the forum rules.

@KimJong-Harambe is no longer a part of our nor did he ever have authorization from the appropriate leaders to make this post. We ask that this be deleted as to not give the ability to slander the name of Syndicate @Reithur

• @Kylo-Ren thank you

• @Kylo-Ren said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

@Reithur As you can see from my original post about our clan, I made the original lol. He merely copied and pasted. This is not spam and I am breaking no rules in the forum rules.

@KimJong-Harambe is no longer a part of our nor did he ever have authorization from the appropriate leaders to make this post. We ask that this be deleted as to not give the ability to slander the name of Syndicate @Reithur

If you go back and read previous post, you can see this is the same person you banned the other night Atom x Vader. Has also been commenting the same stuff he got banned for. I’m breaking no rules and they’re just bashing on me for an argument. The time differences clearly state I had this thread going first. @Reithur

• Banned

@Kylo-Ren said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

If you go back and read previous post, you can see this is the same person you banned the other night Atom x Vader. Has also been commenting the same stuff he got banned for. I’m breaking no rules and they’re just bashing on me for an argument. The time differences clearly state I had this thread going first. @Reithur

The lack of logic reflects the amount of ignorance you hold.

• @Kylo-Ren said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

@Kylo-Ren said in Syndicate Clan HUB 🚯:

The lack of logic reflects the amount of ignorance you hold.

Just trying to enjoy the game bud.