Syndicate [SYN] Official Thread

• @KimJong-Harambe lmao. I’d imagine. GG

• This post is deleted!

• @KimJong-Harambe he acknowledged your thread, and still made it. xD

• @KimJong-Harambe you’re not official enough m8 lmao

• @KimJong-Harambe i think u deserve to be a commander bud. :) #voteharambe2017

• @KimJong-Harambe said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

Wtf I already made another syndicate forum page?

I was told by Vader that I was to make the clan thread. And the rest of the council agrees.

• @KimJong-Harambe said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

@Akemi-Homura said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

@KimJong-Harambe wat. I didn’t mention your skill wtf. You did jump the salt gun there

We were on 2 different pages. Misunderstanding. But in all seriousness, AK re-creating this forum even though I literally just made one pisses me off. Salt got the best of me:)

It pissed the council off that you made one without talking with the rest of us.

• Banned

Promoting yourself, a fella just doesn’t do a thing like that.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• It’s a forum thread, who cares. This clan will probably break up in a few weeks anyways.

• Banned

@Naleaus lol not everyone is too lazy/doesnt have the time or desire to rebuild

• Banned

@KimJong-Harambe said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

@AK said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

@KimJong-Harambe wat. I didn’t mention your skill wtf. You did jump the salt gun there

We were on 2 different pages. Misunderstanding. But in all seriousness, AK re-creating this forum even though I literally just made one pisses me off. Salt got the best of me:)

It pissed the council off that you made one without talking with the rest of us.

Idgaf what the council gets pissed about? First off, I talked to booze and he wasn’t even in this discussion you apparently had considering he had no idea what happened. So congrats you played yourself talking to just Vader lel.

Also, Vader might be a council member, but he no longer has say on what goes on this forum until he creates another account if he managed to not get IP banned. Way to represent our clan right? Get banned on the forums. Yeah 2 points for Syndicate guys. So try again. Made my forum to take some weight off your shoulders considering you run the worldwide clan forum, but hey if you want to be a over-managerial about it, go for it bud. So now go ahead and run off to talk to your council buddies (Vader because that’s like the only one you talked to Lelol) and vote to kick me out because y’all apparently can’t handle someone with some initiative. Gg.

I no longer have say on forums? Doesn’t matter, this forum is a reflection of what goes on in the clan on chiv.

The council has an issue with you running forums cuz nobody trusts you because you’re known to clan hop.

Not to mention we pretty much know you took “innitiative” to make this clan hub without anybody knowing because u wanted to promote yourself to commander.
    -Vader

• @KimJong-Harambe I don’t even understand why u still would want to be that clan with the way that all of them are treating you dude. If I were u I woulda left already. Some people just get a tiny taste of power and they become all power hungry and shit and let the power go to their heads go on a huge power trip. Looks like only reason they won’t let you b a commander is cause you arnt an ex atom member.

• Banned

@DEADLySiNz Is someone speaking from experience? ;)

• Just wondering though is this atom 2.0 or 3.0:)

• @KimJong-Harambe honestly you shouldn’t expect anything less though being in a atom filled clan though.

• @Kylo-Ren said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

@AK said in Syndicate [SYN] Clan Hub [OFFICIAL]:

Idgaf what the council gets pissed about? First off, I talked to booze and he wasn’t even in this discussion you apparently had considering he had no idea what happened. So congrats you played yourself talking to just Vader lel.

Also, Vader might be a council member, but he no longer has say on what goes on this forum until he creates another account if he managed to not get IP banned. Way to represent our clan right? Get banned on the forums. Yeah 2 points for Syndicate guys. So try again. Made my forum to take some weight off your shoulders considering you run the worldwide clan forum, but hey if you want to be a over-managerial about it, go for it bud. So now go ahead and run off to talk to your council buddies (Vader because that’s like the only one you talked to Lelol) and vote to kick me out because y’all apparently can’t handle someone with some initiative. Gg.

I no longer have say on forums? Doesn’t matter, this forum is a reflection of what goes on in the clan on chiv.

The council has an issue with you running forums cuz nobody trusts you because you’re known to clan hop.

Not to mention we pretty much know you took “innitiative” to make this clan hub without anybody knowing because u wanted to promote yourself to commander.
    -Vader

LOLOL Dude get Rekt for saying nobody trust me. I’m sorry, but who the hell are you to say that Mr.“let’s challenge TGL, get whooped, and then abandon all of SB and change GT”

Yeah dude whatever you say.

And dude booze didn’t even care if I was commander or not. I talked to him about it :) Trust me, it was not in my scheme of plans to do that but since you can’t watch what you say on a public forum that’s known to ban players who say certain things, I figured sure why the hell not. Was in the clan with booze before you ever came into the picture.

• starts recruiting

• This post is deleted!