|ĶiĻă| Killers in Lethal Alliance - hell yeah baby

• |ĶiĻă|Killers in Lethal Alliance

Now recruiting cool people!

|ĶiĻă| is one of the premier American clans for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, one of the oldest, one of the most hated, loved, feared, censored and respected clans in Age of Chivalry (AOC - Since 2007), one of the oldest, one of the most hated, loved, feared, censored and respected clans in AOC that just beat the snot out of everyone. We even managed to get much of the original game nerfed because of the skills and tactics we employed, quite frankly, we were that good. Our irreverence over the mic and aggressive game play made us legends.

|ĶiĻă| also has a history of running one of the most popular, take no BS adult servers in AOC and we are bringing it to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. While our clan has gone through several incarnations over the years, it now has finally come back together again to kick the snot out of anyone that stands in our way in either AOC or CHIV. Join Us or DIE!

Do you think you got what it takes? Come play with us and fill out an application on our Clan website. Like us on Facebook or check out our Steam Page!

• The Coolest Tag ever and the Bastard, Red Headed Step Child of AOC.
    • AMERKA F YEAH! Here we come to save the muthr FN day, YEAH!
    • Now with Canadians!
    • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/%C4%B6%D … 2096306642
    • Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/almightykila
    • We run an adult server, where political correctness is a ban-able offense.
    • We prefer members to be 21 or older no one under 18 (with a few exceptions) as every member gets basic admin.
    • We are looking to recruit and rebuild with cool drama free, casual and competitive players.
    • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Servers
      Official |KiLa|Thunderdome #1 Custom/Chicago kila.game.nfoservers.com:6000
    • Team Speak 3 VOIP Server
      Ask a Kila member as this frequently changes
    • AOC Server R.I.P.: Is no longer hosted……
      |KiLa| ThunderDome w/Custom Maps

AOC is dead, long live AOC

• Leader:
    |ĶiĻă| ReTsNoM McBoogerballs http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980089505/

Officers:
    Generals / Platoon Leader
    Open Positions
    Recruitment / Practice Officer
    Open Positions

• |ĶiĻă| ThunderDome |ĶiĻă|

Our server is up and running!
    -We run adult server so cussing, foul language and trash talk is allowed as long as it doesn’t go too over board.
    -Under 16? Stay off the mic.
    -We play with friendly fire at 100% damage
    -Kick punishment = 1 hour.
    -Game modes we are running:
    Team Death Match-TDM
    Last Team Standing-LTS
    Free For All-FFA
    King of the Hill-KOTH
    Capture the Flag-CTF
    The best of the custom maps mixed in

So come join the fun and add our server to your favorites!

• We have added a Team Speak 3 server

We are again opening up applications for recruiting. Lets see what ya got?

• After careful consideration and planning to make it so the |Kila| THUNDERDOME server doesn’t play the same maps or the same type of map too close together, I did some serious juggling on our Chicago server.

So it works like this then it recycles without any back to back maps or playing modes:
    FFA - Free For All
    ……KOTH - King of the Hill
    ……LTS - Last Team Standing
    ……TO - Team Objective
    ……TDM - Team Death Match
    ……CTF - Capture the Flag

Here is our updated map list for the |Kila| THUNDERDOME |Chicago| (2/1/13)
    So come join us there or in our **|Kila| THUNDERDOME Due|KC| **

AOCFFA-StoneshillVillage_P
    ……AOCKOTH-Moor_p
    ……AOCLTS-Arena3_p
    ……AOCTO-Hillside_P
    ……AOCTD-Ruins_P
    ……AOCCTF-Frigid_p NEW MAP
    AOCFFA-Moor_p
    ……AOCKOTH-Arena3_p
    ……AOCLTS-ThroneRoom_P
    ……AOCTO-Darkforest_p
    ……AOCTD-StoneshillVillage_P
    ……AOCCTF-Moor_p NEW MAP!
    AOCFFA-Ruins_P
    ……AOCKOTH-Hillside_P
    ……AOCLTS-Moor_p
    ……AOCTO-Stoneshill_P
    ……AOCTD-ThroneRoom_P
    ……AOCCTF-Ruins_P NEW MAP!
    AOCFFA-HillsidePyre_P
    ……AOCKOTH-Moor_p
    ……AOCLTS-StoneshillVillage_P
    ……AOCTO-Battlegrounds_v3_P
    ……AOCTD-Hillside_P
    ……AOCCTF-Frigid_p NEW MAP!
    AOCFFA-ThroneRoomXL_P
    ……AOCKOTH-Arena3_p
    ……AOCLTS-ThroneRoom_P
    ……AOCTO-Citadel_p NEW MAP!
    ……AOCTD-HillsidePyre_P
    ……AOCCTF-Moor_p NEW MAP!
    ……AOCTD-ArgonsWall_P NEW MAP!
    AOCFFA-Arena3_p
    ……AOCKOTH-Moor_p
    ……AOCLTS-Battlegrounds_Farm_p
    ……AOCTO-Stoneshill_P
    ……AOCTD-Moor_p
    AOCFFA-Hillside_P
    ……AOCCTF-Ruins_P NEW MAP!
    ……AOCTD-Frigid_p NEW MAP!

• Updated maplist and map cycle to correspond with the Patch release. I hope the addition of the Team Death Match maps do not still crash the servers….

• Congrats to all old and new member that played and won our first round in the P-5v5 tournament. It was a long hard fought battle from behind, playing Moore 3 times in a row taking almost 2 hours to play, to take the win. Legion were worthy opponents and gave us a run for our money on the second map no doubt. But we pulled through with a victory!

• woh u guys got a lot of members. u guys must recurit any1 lol…

• nope not at all, it is from years of playing Age of Chivalry. Many are old members and inactive in Chiv and are playing other games. We have been around since 2007. So in 5 years we average a little over 10 a year or less than one a month. It is the nature of a clan that has been around a while. Many are just good friends that like our style and just love to play games a smaller group enjoy the tight competitive play were we have taken many a clans to the ground. Either way, not everyone makes it in and not everyone is into our style. And, that is just fine with us.

• @LuBu:

woh u guys got a lot of members. u guys must recurit any1 lol…

LuBu posted on our recruiting page also, please let me know how badly Kila thrash SHU :-)

• Do you guys help train novice players or do you require skilled players to join?

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

@LuBu:

woh u guys got a lot of members. u guys must recurit any1 lol…

LuBu posted on our recruiting page also, please let me know how badly Kila thrash SHU :-)

^^^^LOLS Nothing better than an ignorant noob talking trash on a clan’s page.

@OuterHaven89:

Do you guys help train novice players or do you require skilled players to join?

You are more than welcome to go to Kila Forums and look at how we recruit, what we are looking for and to fill out an application. While we are always trying to improve every clan members skills and we do share techniques and strategies among our members we of course do require a certain level of skill, knowledge and enthusiasm for the game before we just take someone in.

Running a clan that is 80% social and 20% competitive, it has the flexibility to fill the needs of our members. You get in what you put out. But one of the biggest issues are, are you our type of player. Do you not care what people think about you, do you speak your mind, are you not politically correct, do you like to be in a group where you can still be an individual instead of a conformist? Yeah, we have a reputation that has been well earned and we have gone through all the crap that a clan of our type can go through and we are still here. It is history and pride, being a part of something aggressive and in your face.

• Speaking of in your face; We will no longer be chasing recruits. If you are interested in join our clan, or any clan for that matter, show us that you are actually interested by playing on the Kila Thunderdome servers, for a few weeks getting to know the gang, friend up clan members and join us in the fun we have pub stomping and making the noobs rage. The first one to get vote kicked off a server for being too good is a win in our book. I have plenty to do already than to chase recruits. Be serious about having fun and teaming up.

• The couple Kila guys I played with were awesome. Sadly your Thunderdome server usually has mid-100s ping for me, so I don’t really stop by. Great bunch afaik though!

• @Daiyuki:

The couple Kila guys I played with were awesome. Sadly your Thunderdome server usually has mid-100s ping for me, so I don’t really stop by. Great bunch afaik though!

Thanks man, always good to hear positive feedback! To be honest the Thunderdome [Chicago] is anywhere from 70-120 for me even, but that seems to be the case with most servers. We try and keep pings below 150-175 and when all pings start to go crazy we usually kick the top 3 highest pings and they all come right back down. I am always on the look out for a better deal on servers and so far no one can beat the price but it tends to not be as stable as I would prefer. Fiend us up, we play all over.

• UPDATE: 2/1/2013
    Updated the following:
    Profile Info
    Chivalry game servers info
    |???| Officers
    Applications Link: http://kilas.enjin.com/home/m/383971/viewforum/1875005
    Team Speak 3 server Info: 64.57.221.57
    Map List for Chicago Server with NEW MAPS

• Update 2/9/13 Added another server to the Thunderdome, Chicago 2
    Come join the fun!

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Servers
      |KiLa| ThunderDome |Chicago| 75.102.38.100:7777
      |KiLa| ThunderDome 2|Chicago| kila.game.nfoservers.com:6000
      |KiLa| ThunderDome Duel |Kansas City|
    • Team Speak 3 VOIP Server
    • AOC Server R.I.P.: Is no longer hosted……
      |KiLa| ThunderDome w/Custom Maps

AOC is dead, long live AOC

• Thinking about hosting an Adult Chivalry Invitational TO Beer League- 8 teams, 8 weeks, simple rules, no drama or clan politics, trash talking allowed, everyone plays on the same night approx the same time, maps will be predetermined, best 2 of 3, tie breakers go to LTS map. Totally for fun, drinking, smoking, talking trash and social play. Play for points, top 4 seeds go to playoffs in a single tournament weekend.

I am thinking of creating a simple website to sign up and follow your team. I don’t care about streaming matches to 30 people, don’t care about promoting Chiv or even getting “Official” approval. This is for fun and creating a fun community and not the politically correct, ego shit fest it has become. If you are easily offended, don’t like the idea or rules (once I get them in place) then don’t play. Simple. If you like the idea. Let me know and I will keep you informed.

• In case you didn’t know, TS3 update added a plugin that allows on screen display of players in chat while in game! It also highlights players names when they talk and you can adjust many of the settings. So in TS3 goto SETTINGS - PLUGINS - and put a check in TeamSpeak 3 Overlay plugin and waaallaaa!

You can also change it’s appearance and move the TS3 windows around in game. For appearance settings goto SETTINGS - PLUGINS - and highlight TeamSpeak 3 Overlay plugin. Then hit the SETTINGS button and the options will show up for you to play with.

Next if you want to move the windows around in game hit SHIFT-T which is default hot key and you can move the TS3 chat windows around to where you like them. Hit SHIFT-T again and you are back in game.

You are welcome ;-)