Rank boosted after joining fake server

• This afternoon, I joined what I thought was an official Australian server, and unknowingly had my rank boosted. This took me from a legitimately-earned rank 50 to rank 65, and the fake server went offline a moment later.

This is my Steam profile:

If my real rank could be restored, it’d be greatly appreciated.

• @aurum42 we are aware that there is a banned player using fake official servers to exploit ranks. We are working on a solution for this, but don’t have an ETA yet.

• Banned

@Reithur I’m not even going to say how irritated this makes me.

• @epickillmaster but you’re on console… Why would you care XD

• Banned

@Zer0x593 Plz don’t make me rant, I really don’t want to rant.

• Banned

@Zer0x593 I promise you, this rant will give you cancer

• @epickillmaster k bb, I’m ready. ;)

• Banned

@Zer0x593 Well first of all why is it that one person complains aboot something on pc and the mods jump right to his aid but when our entire community complains about something no one cares. Also, why is it that instead of saying “talk to so-and-so, its not our problem” like they said to us, TB actually does something for pc players. Like would it kill them to pressure activision for an update? The correct answer is no, they just don’t care enought about the console community to do it, TB is too worried about gay magic chivalry to worry about us.
    I did it, happy?

• @epickillmaster most of the stuff people complain about on console (ex: lag) simply can’t be fixed. Glitches with ranks and servers and shit doesn’t happen on console.

• Banned

@Zer0x593 but weapon skins giving a range boost or speed boost to the weapon can be fixed (messer skin) and removing vote kicks from ffa, which was stupid you should be able to vote kick in ffa, can be fixed

• @epickillmaster
    Skins don’t provide a hit tracer. The skin is separate from the stuff that tells the server if you hit or not. They can be aligned wrong and the skin could be shorter than needed, but the attack is still the same length.

Same with speed boost, attack is still the same windup, the skin might be aligned wrong and the hit tracer hits before the skin.

• That said, I haven’t noticed the messer skin being off enough to matter. The real broken one is on PC only. Stupid pickaxe skin.

• @Naleaus the pickaxe was fixed months ago.

• @Reithur
    I haven’t played PC in months :( good though.
    Save me Reithur.

• @Reithur Thanks for the reply, it’s good to know the issue’s being looked into. For clarification, are the dev team looking to fix the ranks of those already affected, in addition to the underlying exploit?

• @aurum42 If we can, yes to both questions.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.