ATOM X KYLE gets sat down by Gatelo

• General GitGud Gatelo exclusive.
    So apparently Kyle said he came out of retirement to sit me and midas down. And shiiieee midas is easy to sit down but I’m not. So even tho he had smokin sin riding him I still won,
    For those of you asking how many times he got me and solo he never got me, but he did get me 3 times when smokin sin was hitting my back. Lmfao if needed I can post the sin sit down too. Richardshotmom… etc it doesn’t matter console chiv players will never be as savage as pc players who have been at it since 2012 so its not really a big deal to sit them down but if they wanna talk mess then the video will follow. Kyle isnt good anymore is my point here, he used to be relevant back when everyone was bad. The xbox 1 player base is constantly getting better and better and when you take a break and hop back on thinking you’really some god, you get sat down.
    Sincerely General ‘GitGud’ Gatelo

https://youtu.be/BR6EHKz2RBE

• @GeneralGatelo includes all the kills on a person, but never includes deaths to that same person. Every time you died, you probably thought “it doesn’t count,” but when you kill, he’s obviously bad.

Like what about this? Where are these 9 deaths?

0_1474539367775_image.jpeg

Funny how you never brought up the scoreboard to see the KDs.

“GIT GUD”
    “HUR DUR I PLAY 3RD PERSON AND RUN AROUND LIKE A FAIRY HUR HUR DUUUR.”

Dunce.