• @Hittr4depapi dagger, perfect balance of useless to no damage

• Banned

Fists

• The spoon is the best

• Banned

@Hittr4depapi Cudgel is pretty beast mode

• nah Halberd (if ur Atom Messer)

• Soups ladle defeats all

Seriously though idk is there is one specific best weapon but messer is probably the best (or at least the easiest weapon to use and the most forgiving for beginners)

• @Hittr4depapi said in Best weapons???:

I think it’s the Maul what do u think?

0_1474756245769_C4KE royal seal image.png

• Best weapon depends on the enemies playstyle, ping, and your own preference.
    A few good ones:

Best Knight weapons:
    Longsword, SoW, Messer, Maul, Gmace, Bearded.

Best Vanguard weapons:
    Polehammer, Zwei, Halberd, Bardouche aka Bardiche, Greatsword.

Best Maa weapons:
    Mstar, Norse sword, Broadsword, quarterstaff, Dane axe.

Best Archer Weapons:
    Heavy Jav, shortbow, sling, war bow, heavy crossbow, sabre, cudgel.

Best weapon in all is the Longsword. Perfect balance of range damage and speed.

• @GeneralGatelo

Best weapon in all is the Longsword. Perfect balance of range damage and speed.

Arguable- usually a 4 hit kill to a knight and I think that’s horrible.
    I’d say either the SoW or Messer is the best knight weapon. SoW is usually a 4 hit kill (but can be a 3 hit) to a knight, 2 hit kill to a vanguard and has same range as Longsword. Messer is always a 3 hit kill to a knight and always a 2 hit to vanguard but has slightly less range and is slower. SoW is good for speed and it’s stab is OP. Longsword is a decent all round as it has decent speed and reach. The Messer lacks speed but this could be seen as a good thing.

• Arguable- usually a 4 hit kill to a knight and I think that’s horrible.
    I’d say either the SoW or Messer is the best knight weapon. SoW is usually a 4 hit kill (but can be a 3 hit) to a knight, 2 hit kill to a vanguard and has same range as Longsword. Messer is always a 3 hit kill to a knight and always a 2 hit to vanguard but has slightly less range and is slower. SoW is good for speed and it’s stab is OP. Longsword is a decent all round as it has decent speed and reach. The Messer lacks speed but this could be seen as a good thing.

SoW isn’t as long as the longsword, dunno why you think that. And you can kill a knight in 3 hits with an alternative right stab overhead combo aslong as you don’t hit his feet. Messer isn’t always 3 hit. Two stabs and a slash won’t kill If you hit his feet. 3 slashes on their feet won’t even kill but they are a heavy kick away.
    SoW usually 3 hits with stab overhead stab as long as you hit the upper body with the Stab and head with the overhead.
    Longsword is the perfect balance of speed damage and range. SoW isn’t as long as it. Dunno who told you that lol. It doesn’t 4 shot most of the time. maybe you aren’t accurate I dunno.
    Don’t get me wrong Messer and SoW are the competitive weapons but longsword imo is a great weapon and the best in my eyes. If you are new…on the pc it’s considered the beginner knight weapon.

• @GeneralGatelo
    Pretty sure outside of mercs LS requires a headshot in order to 3hit, where as SoW just requires 3 body stabs. Same against vanguard, headshot required with LS, 2 body stabs with SoW.

Also in one of the last mercs updates, SoW was nerfed and LS buffed, so it became the default weapon. No clue which version people play at the moment.

• @Naleaus well im accurate and usually hit the head so most of the time it’s 3 shots. And even if it’s 4 hits what does it matter if you have so much range. I’ve talked to a lot of people and they agree longsword is the perfectly balanced weapon. Don’t get me wrong all of them are great but SoW on console isn’t as strong because you don’t have that accuracy… I use all weapons and the best weapon is just situational. If a kid likes to run around and come in with swings. Maybe a maul to hit trade when he comes in or a poly to outrange and out damage him. If he’s laggy bearded axe riposte. If he tries zoning with a longsword switching to vanguard zwei, halber, bardiche can help. But the fact remains that going into a game without knowledge of a playstyle Longsword is that weapon. It’s balanced and can atone to counter all playstyles.

• Balista or vote kick button

• @General-Firefly said in Best weapons???:

Balista or vote kick button

Ballista* Sorry I just had to. It was driving me insane.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Best weapons???:

@General-Firefly said in Best weapons???:

Balista or vote kick button

Ballista* Sorry I just had to. It was driving me insane.

sory aboute mie speling