General Gatelo vs Richardsmomshot

• https://youtu.be/GgJdy-JKS5w

Video says it all. Any arguments will be ignored. Post factual evidence in the form of video or nothing at all. Enjoy

Ps. Gatelo vs Midas coming soon

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo said in General Gatelo vs Richardsmomshot:

https://youtu.be/GgJdy-JKS5w

Video says it all. Any arguments will be ignored. Post factual evidence in the form of video or nothing at all. Enjoy

Ps. Gatelo vs Midas coming soon

What a joke.

Don’t waste your time watching this everyone, it’s all just back slashing and feint spamming in FFA.

• @Kylo-Ren The rangerunning is real xD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in General Gatelo vs Richardsmomshot:

@Kylo-Ren The rangerunning is real xD

3rd person meeser?

Did I guess correctly?

• 0_1474809619346_IMG_0107.PNG

Alt feinted with his back turned to you. How bad can you be lol.

• @Patriotize I used the feint to close the distance betwixt us. If I had attacked right then it would’ve missed and he’d turn on me. Howgudcanibe?

This community discredits zoning and footwork but who’s fault is it that people impulse riposte instead of as you see me do in this video vs nick who only “range run” (which is a legitimate technical skill) I parry him and when I can’t riposte him I don’t attack but if he’s still in range I hit him if he’s low stam. I mean I got him stam locked so many times in that video.

Sometime I’ve noticed in Chiv, players who complain about a playstyle or something in the game either can’t do it themselves or doesn’t know how to counter it.

Examples: Pc players who dont know how to feint or counter them complain about feints because they are illiterate towards reading them or just kicking them in their feint.

Console 1st person kiddos who don’t know how to judge distance at first person and only play it because they feel like it makes their blocking better so essentially they are more lenient towards one of the ways to avoid taking damage and virtually ignore the avoiding through movement aspect of not taking damage.

And nah AK nice try maybe that’s why I 7-3’d you last time we fought pretty sure I’d do better now but nah I’m using maul in a lot of the clips as Richardsmomshot loves to run around into my swings and hit trade. Works well with multifeints.

So ya tldr: ecstasy void too bad you dunno how to use feints to close distances
    Space cake. No point in even talking to someone who doesn’t know how to counter basic movement tactics #l2feintandattackafterparryinsteadofswingingattheairwithyourripostelel
    Kyle you told people that you invented ducking and rainbows when it was refugee recall who brought that over from PC
    And AK Messer and third person sounds like a competitive weapon and a perspective. You can certainly tell the difference between a newb and a vet using the messer you’d tell the difference in skill after they hit you with a sick delayed drag followed by a super accel, And nah nice guess but I used maul lots.

Love my haters <3 I dunno what I’d do without you guys. Ilysm pls never change.

• Okay calm down there roffle, nobody is reading all that. It’s not that we hate your playstyle just because it’s a playstyle. It’s the fact that you’ve made such an ass of yourself on Xbox. Between whining and crying about ping and backslash and all the other stuff aswell as your anger issues of head hunting players, nobody has any respect for you lol. You hide behind smurf accounts and act like it isn’t you which pisses people off. Maybe if you’d get that tumor out of your ass and played like a legitimate respectable player, nobody would care to criticize you. I don’t even know why you came onto the forums? You contribute jack shit to this community and have no regards in making it better. So luv u 2 fam :) @GeneralGatelo

Also, there’s thing thing called “waiting to swing” to close distance. In case you didn’t know.

• Why can’t we all just get along:( lately the chivalry salt has been crazy. This game is gonna be the reason some one dies from a heart attack from all the stress and anger it can give some ppl lol.

• @AK 3rd person Messer indeed :P

• Why do you people post stuff like
    THIS guy vs THIS guy coming soon…
    Just fight eachother, It take 2 seconds to start a duel lobby

I digress. Good fight though :)
    laugh

• @DEADLySiNz the salt is what keeps this community thriving, my man. Always has been, even back on 360.

• @GeneralGatelo I know exactly how to beat 3rd person range runners, like yourself but it is even more difficult when I’m on 160+ ping as well as you using 3rd person. If you haven’t noticed, 3rd person can also be used to wind-up swing through enemies parries, which is extremely unfair.

So 1: Get off your high horse
    2: Go back to PC
    3: Take your cancer with you

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I agree range running is a cheap tactic but man 3rd person is part of the game I can range run just as good in 1st person then I could in 3rd. Just saying if someone’s use to range running and it’s all they do wouldn’t matter if they played 1st person or 3rd person. They will still find them self doing the same thing maybe a little less in 1st person but would still be in his play style. So your saying everyone that plays 3rd person is bad no matter what even if they don’t range run?

• Banned

@DEADLySiNz said in General Gatelo vs Richardsmomshot:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 I agree range running is a cheap tactic but man 3rd person is part of the game I can range run just as good in 1st person then I could in 3rd. Just saying if someone’s use to range running and it’s all they do wouldn’t matter if they played 1st person or 3rd person. They will still find them self doing the same thing maybe a little less in 1st person but would still be in his play style. So your saying everyone that plays 3rd person is bad no matter what even if they don’t range run?

They should have put it where you run out of stamina if you run for too long so you have to pause for a moment to regain.

Afterall idk who can run a marathon in a full suit of armor irl.

• Banned

0_1474820433308_image.png

• Kyle 2016

Enough said gaytelo

• @DEADLySiNz Not at all, Deadly. It’s just that I’ve seen 1st person players never range running, and when they try, they always get hit in the back. My point is that 3rd person range running is cancer and bad, but not the players themselves unless it’s Gatelo, then yes… he is bad. No disrespect towards anyone who plays 3rd person :P

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 oh got ya was bout to say I play 3rd person:(.

• @DEADLySiNz Yeah, I know… and so does Pip but it doesn’t mean I have anything against you guys :D

• @GeneralGatelo

Most people know how to range run. They’ve just seen the light and salvation that is 1st person and decide not to as to not damage their integrity.

Or if I’m being really sweaty and losing then ill pull out a meeser and turd person and g0mble and hit trade ya. Gl trying to FTP on this crappy console port…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in General Gatelo vs Richardsmomshot:

@DEADLySiNz Not at all, Deadly. It’s just that I’ve seen 1st person players never range running, and when they try, they always get hit in the back. My point is that 3rd person range running is cancer and bad, but not the players themselves unless it’s Gatelo, then yes… he is bad. No disrespect towards anyone who plays 3rd person :P

Actually having to square up to your opponent and fight them without running around changes the skill ceiling immensely