SAT DOWN

• The pic explains it all… ;)

0_1474824702597_image.png

0_1474824617519_image.jpeg

ATOM GitGud Homura

• 0_1474825043601_image.png

• Talk shit, get hit, never speak again.

-ATOM x Vader, 2016

• @The-Spoon
    That’s literally not how it works. The server will only lag if the CPU is being overtaxed or its being ddosed. Just having high ping doesn’t do either.

So excuses AND not knowing how it works.

• @Naleaus I know. xD That’s the best part!

• @Naleaus said in SAT DOWN:

@The-Spoon
    That’s literally not how it works. The server will only lag if the CPU is being overtaxed or its being ddosed. Just having high ping doesn’t do either.

Lmao you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. There’s a difference between a dedicated server and temporary private servers ya pleb. Quit talking like you are the modern day Einstein in Chiv. You obviously aren’t versed in what Xbox one chiv is. If there is a player with 999 ping in a server it will lag said aforementioned server. That can be confirmed though a plethora of channels. I remember warring with SDS and a player on our team would have horrible ping spikes at 999 and the entire server would start skipping. We have spectators in the duel and they all saw the lag the person lagging the server had no idea his ping was even that high and look at your own ping son.
    You are at 76, 14 points to 90.
    90 ping is borderline sus. So of course the lag godsmack brought to the server is gonna be more in your favor 104 is bad and 130 is unplayable.

We played that match on west and you were constantly spiking up. The entire time we pondered where the lag was coming from and we finally realized when godsmack spawned in that he was the cause of it. So you can foh with the “sat down” bullshit because you were too scared to 1v1 even after I educated you on how temporary non-dedicated servers run.

Lmao I’m still laughing at how you were too scared to rematch. I mean that server was virtually being DDos’d. By godsmacks ping being too high.

He’d see you swing and I’d be out of range on my screen but on his screen you’d hit me with it because he’s 300milaseconds behind us and didn’t see me avoid the hit. I mean if you think you are so gud kiddo why didn’t you accept my rematch in a clean server. Best 2 out of 3 isn’t asking much especially when someone was lagging the non-dedicated server. We didn’t hop in east lts through join game. It was a private. Anyone lagging will effect it. Lmao that screenshot means nothing when I got this one

alt text

• @GeneralGatelo said in SAT DOWN:

@Naleaus said in SAT DOWN:

@The-Spoon

Lmao you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. There’s a difference between a dedicated server and temporary private servers ya pleb. Quit talking like you are the modern day Einstein in Chiv. You obviously aren’t versed in what Xbox one chiv is. If there is a player with 999 ping in a server it will lag said aforementioned server. That can be confirmed though a plethora of channels. I remember warring with SDS and a player on our team would have horrible ping spikes at 999 and the entire server would start skipping. We have spectators in the duel and they all saw the lag the person lagging the server had no idea his ping was even that high and look at your own ping son.
    You are at 76, 14 points to 90.
    90 ping is borderline sus. So of course the lag godsmack brought to the server is gonna be more in your favor 104 is bad and 130 is unplayable.

We played that match on west and you were constantly spiking up. The entire time we pondered where the lag was coming from and we finally realized when godsmack spawned in that he was the cause of it. So you can foh with the “sat down” bullshit because you were too scared to 1v1 even after I educated you on how temporary non-dedicated servers run.

Lmao I’m still laughing at how you were too scared to rematch. I mean that server was virtually being DDos’d. By godsmacks ping being too high.

He’d see you swing and I’d be out of range on my screen but on his screen you’d hit me with it because he’s 300milaseconds behind us and didn’t see me avoid the hit. I mean if you think you are so gud kiddo why didn’t you accept my rematch in a clean server. Best 2 out of 3 isn’t asking much especially when someone was lagging the non-dedicated server. We didn’t hop in east lts through join game. It was a private. Anyone lagging will effect it. Lmao that screenshot means nothing when I got this one

alt text

Gitgud

• @GeneralGatelo said in SAT DOWN:

“In computing, a denial-of-service (DoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, such as to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet. A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) is where the attack source is more than one, often thousands of, unique IP addresses.”

OMG CONSPIRACY!!! ILLUMINATI!!! Godsmack ddos’d me so I’d lose!!!

• @Patriotize
    Temporary private servers are still dedicated servers. It’s not p2p. It just starts a new server. Have you ever messed with the servers on PC? Doesn’t take long to start one.

Regardless, you got beat 7-1. He’d have the same issues you’d have. Watching your videos, it’s not like you parry a lot. You talked a bunch of shit then got beat, deal with it.

• @Naleaus it’s hardly an excuse. Rather a proven fact. I mean he probably knew it was laggy because he was spamming laugh during the entire fight. Sometimes he’d hit me when I’d be out of range and doesn’t even follow up until 3 seconds later like he didn’t realize he hit me lol. And nah do you play Xbox 1? You can talk to anyone who hosted a clan match and its a fact on console if a player has high ping it effects the server indefinitely. The fact that you kids are trying to deny that is laughable. Homura was scared to 1v1 again in a clean server without any spectators.

I have the entire fight recorded and I’m gonna do an in depth analysis and detail every piece of lag for you non pc players that can’t tell lag because you played 360 so everything looks smooth to you. I’m just here laughing at how he wouldn’t 1v1 me again even though there was lag. When I post this video and discredit his “sit down” , I’m gonna laugh while sipping on his tears <3

Nice try Homura. I got the SS showing godsmack lagging the private server and the recording of the laggy gameplay.

• @GeneralGatelo hahahahaahaa

• @GeneralGatelo And you, my friend obviously have no idea how Xbox One servers work. Since the servers are dedicated servers, other players pings do not affect the server overall. It will only effect your gameplay. You got beat 7-1 by Homura, then Homura was laughing away in our party and didn’t want to duel you since 1 duel already settled it. Make as many excuses about lag you want, you still got beat. Have some humility and get sat down.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in SAT DOWN:

@GeneralGatelo And you, my friend obviously have no idea how Xbox One servers work. Since the servers are dedicated servers, other players pings do not affect the server overall. It will only effect your gameplay. You got beat 7-1 by Homura, then Homura was laughing away in our party and didn’t want to duel you since 1 duel already settled it. Make as many excuses about lag you want, you still got beat. Have some humility and get sat down.

Since when in any competitive game is it decided by one match? Lmfao. It’s always best of 3 best of 5 best of 7.
    It’s never one match. You guys need to stop riding him and saying he’s good because he won one match when it was laggy. If we 1v1 again I’d probably 7-1 him. And then what am I gonna refuse a rematch and say last time we fought I won so gg it’s over ur bad gg gitgud. Nah I’d fight again.

You sound like plebs lol. Please tell me a competitive game where it’s decided in one match. If someone calls for a best of 3 before the duel and you win the first of the set and just quit that’s a forfeit. Someone show me a competitive game that’s decided with only one game I’m waiting.
    Csgo
    Lcs
    Dota 2
    War craft
    Starcrafr
    Smbm
    Tekken tag tourney
    Tekken 6
    Street fighter iv

• @GeneralGatelo This is Chivalry and everything is decided by one match. Have some humility, say you got beat and don’t make excuses then get over it.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in SAT DOWN:

@GeneralGatelo This is Chivalry and everything is decided by one match. Have some humility, say you got beat and don’t make excuses then get over it.

What are you talking about. Clan matches aren’t decided by one match. 1v1’s aren’t either. Pls don’t make yourself sound like a pleb. Lmao you need to chill. Chiv is just like any other comp game. Why is he so scared to continue the set.

Are we here to talk or fight? I mean why is he so afraid to fight lol. Is he scared to lose? Does he not think the same thing will happen? Regardless we are here to play… and you’re here gossiping on the forums instead of continuing the set. what are you so scared of?
    No comp game is resolved from one game so as far as I’m concerned we still haven’t finished our 1v1.

• @Naleaus said in SAT DOWN:

@Patriotize
    Temporary private servers are still dedicated servers. It’s not p2p. It just starts a new server. Have you ever messed with the servers on PC? Doesn’t take long to start one.

Regardless, you got beat 7-1. He’d have the same issues you’d have. Watching your videos, it’s not like you parry a lot. You talked a bunch of shit then got beat, deal with it.

Why am I tagged in this post? I didn’t say jack shit about servers lol.

• A list of Competitive games that are decides by sets of either best of 3, 5, or 7.

Unreal Tournament 2004
    Halo 3
    Quake III Arena
    Tekken 3
    Cod 4: Modern Warfare
    Starcraft
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    FIFA
    Street Fighter
    World of Warcraft
    League of Legends
    Dota 2
    Counter-Strike
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Goldeneye 007

None of these games are decided by one match. I don’t understand why Homura is so afraid to continue to set. You gave s1eepingGiant a set of 3 but you’re too scared to give me a set. Have fun telling yourself you beat me when you dipped before we finished the set.
    We had a predetermined set of 3 set up. One on central next on east or west depending on whichever server is yours and back on central or staying on east or west depending on who won the previous.

• @GeneralGatelo Clan matches aren’t decided by 1 round because there’s more than 2 players involved. Chivalry isn’t like the other competitive games, especially on console. You keep telling yourself that you would have won but it’s clear that you lost extremely harshly to Homura and don’t have the balls to accept defeat.