just to point out..

• this threads gonna get locked but idc you just need to see the start post.

I was slay Harold on EU the other day pretty badly lol - Refugee
    aye it was true when i was level 0 trying to unlock knightswords on coldfront atom spawned in and headhunted me and i still did pretty well holding them off in my first TO they were literally following me in every game and dylan wanted to spec a fun duel with me and angel to see my level 1 playstyle(Level 1 op)
    So as you can see they count 4v1 in first to good judge of skill.

Refugee later joined my game a couple days ago(TO) and we both killed eachother simple as.
    I just feel really sad for you that you would go out of your way to Headhunt me when im still not used to xbone.
    joined the party called boot bad when according to various sources you have never dueled/ seen boot on xbox one?

That aside the 30 fps was difficult but you get used to it in the end. feels almost like 60fps now.
    I just miss alot but its better as i turned down my sens
    I have to give a shout out to some great players like b00g space connection angel error SDS AST + various other players who ive not had the pleasure to meet yet. osks range run is cancer
    and tbh ill have no problem with atom/hit trade people if they would tone it down just a lil bit.
    Other then that small ramble enjoy the rest of ye day

• Lmao I was there for this. The server had the most high level players I’ve ever seen on a public TO ever. I remember joining and seeing Maharold at the top of Agatha going 17-9 or something at level one and then you getting mobbed by a bunch of ex atoms at the spot below the two objectives in the middle. XD

• @MaHarold said in just to point out..:

osks range run is cancer

Lolololololol

• @Zer0x593 said in just to point out..:

Lmao I was there for this. The server had the most high level players I’ve ever seen on a public TO ever. I remember joining and seeing Maharold at the top of Agatha going 17-9 or something at level one and then you getting mobbed by a bunch of ex atoms at the spot below the two objectives in the middle. XD

still top :D

this threads gonna get locked but idc you just need to see the start post.

I was slay Harold on EU the other day pretty badly lol - Refugee
    aye it was true when i was level 0 trying to unlock knightswords on coldfront atom spawned in and headhunted me and i still did pretty well holding them off in my first TO they were literally following me in every game and dylan wanted to spec a fun duel with me and angel to see my level 1 playstyle(Level 1 op)
    So as you can see they count 4v1 in first to good judge of skill.

Refugee later joined my game a couple days ago(TO) and we both killed eachother simple as.
    I just feel really sad for you that you would go out of your way to Headhunt me when im still not used to xbone.
    joined the party called boot bad when according to various sources you have never dueled/ seen boot on xbox one?

That aside the 30 fps was difficult but you get used to it in the end. feels almost like 60fps now.
    I just miss alot but its better as i turned down my sens
    I have to give a shout out to some great players like b00g space connection angel error SDS AST + various other players who ive not had the pleasure to meet yet. osks range run is cancer
    and tbh ill have no problem with atom/hit trade people if they would tone it down just a lil bit.
    Other then that small ramble enjoy the rest of ye day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

I’m messing with ye

Harold is a cool dude be nice.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz I aint gonna argue because i dont fancy being skewered by a spear. D:

• Banned

@MaHarold

Refugee acts on his own behalf not atoms.

• @Skywalker Fair play, but they were all together in that first TO.

• @Skywalker said in just to point out..:

@MaHarold

Refugee acts on his own behalf not atoms.

Anakin Skywalker. I expected someone with your reputation to be a little… older.

• @MaHarold hey man u up for some friendly fights in an FFA one of these days? I couldn’t really play the game when i was fighting with u an boot on pc

• @AK Im still getting used to xbone but im down for some duels Send me a message sometime tomorrow and ill join

@AK Im still getting used to xbone but im down for some duels Send me a message sometime tomorrow and ill join

If I’m on tomorrow. Am really bad at console now too even. I took to long to get a working controller

• @MaHarold It was a bit unfair, practically everyone from atom was on the oposite team. Not only did they kick our asses simply because we only had about 4 players that stuck out on our team (cake, you, zerox and Perfect DS), but they headhunted us into the next game :/

• @Acidic-Wolf And we never backed down. I accept a challenge.

• @MaHarold Now you’ve sorta gotten used to the xbone, you’re getting to be on the stalking atoms level anyway. If they want to fight you so badly, let them have a crack at a duel.

• @Acidic-Wolf Ill be accepting duels this week. I wanna get through eu first before I move on to the American players.

• @MaHarold That sounds good.

• @Acidic-Wolf And the bik fight with me and error will probably be sunday if hes on. Nothings confirmed atm.

• @MaHarold That’ll be fun to watch

• @Acidic-Wolf Yeah I just thought of 8 guys in spectate. Its honestly crazy how much people stop slaying nubs in TO join their duel lobby and shit talk the players for mistakes.