just to point out..

• @epickillmaster said in just to point out..:

@Reithur see my point?

The point where Error used profanity and called me retarded? Maybe he did nice job trying to snitch b

Says he’s better than me in every way and hasn’t even copped that gold helmet that even halfdan and booth twixl can do. Lmfao.
    And the reasoning behind me not wanting to fight on east is simple. Part of what makes a game competitive is for it to be fair and when it’s not fair the game is only played for fun. Lag can give a distinct advantage and brings in a random variable that both parties may not be accustomed to in dealing with fighters that are not turn based. They are so accustomed to the lag and it makes it easier for them to play on East
    alt text

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo So wat you’re saying is “Im a whiney little panzy who can’t accept that no matter what server I play on and no matter who I fight, lag and inviz hits will happen so Im going to claim that I can beat someone by invizing them to prove that I actually suck at this game.” Good work Gatelo, you sure got me slaps knee I wish I could backslash my way to a gold helmet and brag about it because I have no legitimate skill.

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo also take note of the 400+ hours you have played this game that he hasn’t… says something about your social life now doesn’t it

• Banned

Look at me I’m clearly better than @MaHarold because I have more time logged than him

0_1475074490632_Screenshot_20160928-105326.png

• @GeneralGatelo FFS if everybody on this port was a modem whore like you there wouldn’t be a clan war community.

The amount of players is too fucking small for any of us to be giving two fucks about lag and servers.

@GeneralGatelo also take note of the 400+ hours you have played this game that he hasn’t… says something about your social life now doesn’t it

What does it say about your social life to adamantly defend some random guy on the Internet whom you do not even know? Is he your boyfriend? Epic you’re just a troll and what you say doesn’t phase me. Why do you insult my social life but you are making a clan and on the forums so often for this game seems like you need to consult with the man in the mirror instead of me because I definitely have a life…

• @GeneralGatelo said in just to point out..:

@epickillmaster said in just to point out..:

What does it say about your social life to adamantly defend some random guy on the Internet whom you do not even know? Is he your boyfriend? Epic you’re just a troll and what you say doesn’t phase me. Why do you insult my social life but you are making a clan and on the forums so often for this game seems like you need to consult with the man in the mirror instead of me because I definitely have a life…

Uuuh werent you in hero and midas’s clans though? hypocritical to be talking shit on people who join clans -.-

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo Buddy I’m sitting in physics class rn bored as shit, wats your excuse? And I defended error because you’re a duche and tbh, I’d defend roffle if you started in on him, and roffle and I don’t get along at all. I just don’t like you, you’re a keyboard warrior and probly jerk off to those 7-0 ss’s u got by lagging your way to victory. Get rekt gatelo ur bad

I just don’t like you, you’re a keyboard warrior and probly jerk off to those 7-0 ss’s u got by lagging your way to victory. Get rekt gatelo ur bad

Says I complain about lag but does it himself.

And visual I never said anything about joining clans I said making a clan and putting time into managing one takes commitment. He shouldn’t insult someone not having a life when himself is investing time into the game and isn’t even good.

• This thread has devolved into useless arguments. Locking.