Scroll Lock

• Scroll lock seems to open up some sort of console, and I can’t find a way to remap it. I use scroll lock as my push to talk key and it has caused quite a bit of frustration because of it.

Is there any way to remove this?

• I may be one of the few people in the exact same boat as you, and after running into countless problems trying to find another push-to-talk key, I put on my hacker hat and figured it out.

If you open %ChivalryLocation%\Engine\Config\BaseInput.ini in a text editor, search for “ScrollLock” and change that line; I didn’t test just commenting it out with a semi-colon or deleting it, but changing it to “NumLock” solved the problem.

• Yes scroll lock seems to open up console for me as well. Very frustrating when trying the diff swings and then console opens up right int he middle of it.
    I will try commenting that line out and report back.

IN that file above I change Typekey=ScrollLock to Typekey=Numlock

We will see if that does the trick.

(Glad I am not the only one that was having this hassle :)

• IN that file above I change Typekey=ScrollLock to Typekey=Numlock

Precisely that. In %ChivalryLocation%\Engine\Config\BaseInput.ini, changing the line Typekey=ScrollLock to Typekey=Numlock successfully re-maps inline console to NumLock rather than ScrollLock.

• Thank you for that. It has saved me quite a bit of grief.

• Looks like it worked so far for me as well!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.