Burning / Corpses

• I think, people that are burned to death, should have their corpses charr up, turn black. Crispy, crackling.

Also, their screams continue long after they fall and go rag-doll, no? But they’re just completely still and idle.

I think you should make them kind of flailing.

Like…you know. To match their screaming. I was playing Dishonored and thought it fit perfectly with the idea. So basically, an animation for people who die on fire.

Then turn the bodies all charred. I mean this game is steeped in gore, only makes sense.

• Yes please, this was my first thought after I burned someone to death with an oil pot.

• Well that would be absolutely terrifying!

Imagine a Knight that survives a BBQ oil pot style and after your done telling him his chambermaid is a chicken or something like that. you see this molten charcoal colored figure come barreling out of the smoke and ashes, wielding a blazing axe aimed right for your head.

Of course no man could survive that as its not scripted in the game but this is all about movie-moments is it not?

• @King:

Well that would be absolutely terrifying!

Imagine a Knight that survives a BBQ oil pot style and after your done telling him his chambermaid is a chicken or something like that. you see this molten charcoal colored figure come barreling out of the smoke and ashes, wielding a blazing axe aimed right for your head.

Of course no man could survive that as its not scripted in the game but this is all about movie-moments is it not?

Indeed!

It’d look amazing. I mean the screams for burning to death are already at that level of “Holy shit, I don’t wanna hear this!” level, now if they had such an animation & model to go with it…