The Voice Actors

• Hey, been a while.

Got a question.

Is there any info out there what the names are of the entire voice cast for C:MW? I wanna do some crediting but I’m having trouble finding the full names. Unless the names are meant to be kept private of course.

Cheers.

EDIT: Nevermind, think I found them in the credits.

• Developer

Justin G. Pappas = Agatha and Mason Knight
    Robert Warke = Mason Vanguard
    Matt Snook = Agatha Vanguard
    Ryan Patrick Buckley = Agatha and Mason Man-at-Arms
    Brandon Blair = Agatha Archer
    John Gilbert = Mason Archer

• Developer

I assume this means you are near ready for your next release?! :D

• Thanks for the info! If all goes well it’ll drop this Sunday ^^

• @sir_loin said in The Voice Actors:

Justin G. Pappas = Agatha and Mason Knight
    Robert Warke = Mason Vanguard
    Matt Snook = Agatha Vanguard
    Ryan Patrick Buckley = Agatha and Mason Man-at-Arms
    Brandon Blair = Agatha Archer
    John Gilbert = Mason Archer

Did you get a 2 year old for the agatha archer? ;D

• Hey,

Thanks to this post you made, I have just discovered your videos.
    And I must tell you sir, you are just BRILLIANT. I was glued to my computer screen while watching all of your Chivalry Tales. This is a great, great series. I haven’t watched your other videos yet but I most definitely will.

I like how you capture the feeling of Chivalry in these videos: a mix of the hilarious side and the epic side of the game. Your love for the game shows through these videos, with the beautiful shots of the different maps for example.

I could go on as to why I liked your videos so much, but the list of things to mention would be too long.
    So, simply, great work. I hope you keep making Chivalry videos for a good while.

• @Cor said in The Voice Actors:

Hey,

Thanks to this post you made, I have just discovered your videos.
    And I must tell you sir, you are just BRILLIANT. I was glued to my computer screen while watching all of your Chivalry Tales. This is a great, great series. I haven’t watched your other videos yet but I most definitely will.

I like how you capture the feeling of Chivalry in these videos: a mix of the hilarious side and the epic side of the game. Your love for the game shows through these videos, with the beautiful shots of the different maps for example.

I could go on as to why I liked your videos so much, but the list of things to mention would be too long.
    So, simply, great work. I hope you keep making Chivalry videos for a good while.

Hey, thanks for the kind words, Cor. That means a lot!

• I agree with Cor this is the best alt Chiv videos I’ve seen. Reminds me of how I play in-game. Let me know if I can help at all.

• @sir_loin Every one of these people are gods among men. I know I’m bumping an old thread, but once again I want to say thank you to the voice actors. You make the game.

Also, perhaps you should post their user names too? Just in case they ever show up and their fans can go crazy.