Some areas for improvement

• Generally chivalry is a great game and well done, had long been expecting something like that, so when I saw him later announced no more than 1 minute to see it on youtube and buy it later, I was fascinated.
    But like all good things can always do better, here I put some of my ideas:

1º The sprints should be a little quicker and some small arms attacks also, keep in mind that the soldiers of the Middle Ages had very good physical shape.

2º Arrows head to instant death, I’ve seen people with arrows through the head and is running around so happy.

3º Arrows reloads in the arches is fine, but slow to react when loose finger to release the arrow, that should be more instantaneous.

4º More distance for throwing axes

If possible remove some server lag.
    Do not think that’s because the game is not the truth but if you could do something about it.

They are small things that enhance gameplay. I would not bother posting if I did not like the game much, congratulations to the developers.

¡GREAT GAME!

• 1º The sprints should be a little quicker and some small arms attacks also, keep in mind that the soldiers of the Middle Ages had very good physical shape.

I’m sorry but the sprints are fast enough. They might have been in good shape but the forward moment of all that armor would make them fall face first if they ran to fast. Not to mention the weapons you are carrying. Humans only have so much endurance as well, that armor would be no easy task to carry around no matter how fit you were.

2º Arrows head to instant death, I’ve seen people with arrows through the head and is running around so happy.

Arrows to the head do an incredible amount of damage. Instant death is almost guaranteed, however some get lucky (heavy armor mostly). If this bothers you to much, think about all the people who have been impaled (in real life) through the head and have made full recoveries. Not every brain injury is necessarily fatal.

3º Arrows reloads in the arches is fine, but slow to react when loose finger to release the arrow, that should be more instantaneous.

I agree, I have noticed that sometimes I loose my arrow a good half a second later then I thought I should have, but I think this is mostly from lag.

4º More distance for throwing axes

They are meant to be a medium range finisher, rather then a ranged weapon. I was in boy scouts as a kid and we threw hatchets quiet a bit, the farthest you could throw one with any kind of accuracy was about 30 feet.

• thanks for answering, I’m sure that in time the game will be even better now that it is …

please never enter the game guns or muskets.

best regards.