Lost all my weapon unlocks

• I was playing and I encountered a BSOD crash and after starting my computer up again and hopping back into the game I discovered that all of my progress made unlocking weapons had been reset. Any other similar experiences out there?

• Yes, at least 5 more reports in this forum. We are discussing it in “my rank went from 9 to 0” thread. Personally mine went from 17 to 0 and i lost 18 hour gameplay weapons.

• Thanks I’ll be sure to make a post there!

• Also having this problem. Wheres the ini hack?

• I discovered that all of my progress made unlocking weapons had been reset. Any other similar experiences out there?

Yes - not sure if I want to play until this gets fixed or they assure us that our weapons will be restored.

• I’m really happy with the default weapons, so I’m still hacking and slashing my way towards victory. I just want my studded bar mace back.

• I am experiencing this same issue. I was receiving a constant crash on the server menu, so I tried the “delete Chivalry folder from My Games dir” method. The game still crashed after this, however, I DID get into a game on the third attempt. Now, unfortunately, all my weapon unlocks are gone!

I don’t understand how Ive played fine for 2-3 days and all of a sudden I get this. Did a file go bad?!

• Same here
    I didn’t lost all my weapons but i lost something like 10 hours of unlocks.
    I don’t pay 23€ to get a Beta version of a game. I will not play this game anymore until this bug is not fixed. (I don’t speak english very well but It really pisses me off)