• Searching for clan war .

War rules :

-8v8 or 10v10 ONLY

• 2 TO

• 2 TDM

• 2 LTS

• 1 Kendo

• Best of 7, First one to win 4 matches

• Maps are to be chosen by an Agreement between both Clans.

• Whoever chooses map also Decides if they want Mason or Agatha

-Only people allowed to Spectate war have to be Either a substitute to swap for other players or someone streaming.

Thank you

• Hahaha why does it keep forwarding my posts here :p I tried to put this in console version / Competitive play

Can you move @Reithur thanks

• @King-Roffledude we accept

• @King-Roffledude If your serious hit me up with a date and time.

• This would take way to long doing two team objectives two tdms and lts. Best of 7 I wouldn’t even want to partake in this war take way to long and wouldn’t even be fun. The most fun are the kendos and u put that as a tie breaker of course cause the only one that determines someone’s independent skill levels. Yea new age I would prob sit this one out man l.

• @DEADLySiNz why are you even posting just mind your own business if you have nothing but negativity to post.

• @DEADLySiNz said in Clan War:

This would take way to long doing two team objectives two tdms and lts. Best of 7 I wouldn’t even want to partake in this war take way to long and wouldn’t even be fun. The most fun are the kendos and u put that as a tie breaker of course cause the only one that determines someone’s independent skill levels. Yea new age I would prob sit this one out man l.

Not necessarily. I’ve seen that some clans do enjoy and have fun when doing team games. Take GoA for example, I was with them yesterday and spectating a clan war, they said that the kendo’s are boring and would much prefer team fights. However, I do share your reasoning about how long it would take. Usually a balanced clan war takes somewhere up to 3 hours and that’s first to 3, think of how long this one would take xD

• @King-Roffledude You will answer deadlys reply but none of the War challenges? I’m done with you bro. As far as I’m concerned, your clan doesn’t exist. Giant joke.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight ? Personal message me and we will set a date. Why all the insults wtf is ur problem .

• @King-Roffledude damn it your lucky they got rid of the. Down votes was about to challenge you to a down vote competition. That’s prob The one challenge that you might of actually accepted. But then again your rorrlr you don’t know how to accept a challenge. #voteroffleofftheisland2016

• This post is deleted!

• @King-Roffledude I don’t mean to be like that. I will hit you up. It just gets really irritating to see so many different post that you are looking for a ClanWar and not accepting any for months upon months.

• @King-Roffledude said in Clan War:

Searching for clan war .

War rules :

-8v8 or 10v10 ONLY

• 2 TO

• 2 TDM

• 2 LTS

• 1 Kendo

-Only people allowed to Spectate war have to be Either a substitute to swap for other players or someone streaming.

Thank you

We will 6v6 best of 5 you. No 10v10…

Also, you never specified if the TOs are timed. This clan war format could possibly take up to 4 hours…

• @King-Roffledude said in Clan War:

Searching for clan war .

War rules :

-8v8 or 10v10 ONLY

• 2 TO

• 2 TDM

• 2 LTS

• 1 Kendo

Thank you

This actually sounds fun as hell. The kendos definitely wouldn’t work well because the rounds would run out of time it would be laggy and a lot of people would have to leave midgame, but other then that it sounds like a good few hours of chiv with some friends. :)

• @King-Roffledude FYI you’re lucky if you get a 6v6 tbh, do you realize how difficult it is to get clan members assembled? It can be rough for SDS at times and they got plenty of reserves.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in Clan War:

@King-Roffledude FYI you’re lucky if you get a 6v6 tbh, do you realize how difficult it is to get clan members assembled? It can be rough for SDS at times and they got plenty of reserves.

It was a pain for Stygies. I had to get a merc half the time because of people not being able to play on my opponent’s servers.

• @Zer0x593 your crazy you know long that I’ll take best of 7 maybe. First to 3 okay that might be okay and a tad bit better. Just my opinion everyone Might not agree but his set up is just to assure that riffles team doesn’t have to use any of their skill of the game. Most likely cause they have none and he knows it. I don’t see how that would b fun at all two team objectives attacking and defending on both two tdms then two lts 8v8 10v10 gonna be a lot laggier in a team o then it would. B doing kendos just cause gonna be so many ppl fighting at once

• @Zer0x593 think of it just a regular clan war with the 2 kendos 2 lts and 1 t o first to 3 can take up to 3 hours if both teams are evenly matched and go back and forth just think of how long this would take best of 7 2 team objectives attacking and defending for both that’s probably a good hour or so for each one. Just saying my opinion don’t think that’s fun at all the funniest part for me is the kendos showing off your true overall skill of the game and that feeling when yur the last one alive and get s kendo ace when your whole team is counting on you lol like getting a strike in bowling.

• Kendos show off duel skill and really don’t show how good a clan is. On the other hand 8v8 or 10v10 are laggy clusterfucks and don’t show a clan’s teamwork. And ain’t nobody have time for that best of 7 shit.

6v6, kendo for map selection, if LTS, best of 3. If TO both sides attack and defend. Done.

• @DEADLySiNz i suppose it wouldn’t be very good circumstances for a clan war. But if it was a scrim then in my opinion it’d be fun to sit back with a group of players and just play for like 7 hours straight.

Of course most people wouldn’t want to do the same thing for 7 hours or they wouldn’t have the time. But if I’d be down for it then I’m sure there are others who also would. :)

I definitely see you’re point on it being laggy thus making it not very suitable for a competitive match. Anyways sorry for the long pointless post, really bored right now. :p