Giving this one last attempt.

• Alright, so I’ve skirted, I’ve joined failed clans, and failed at starting a mercenary core. I’m interested in trying my hand at competetive, not because I have a need to prove my worth, rather I want to play where I know the best go. I want that thrill of of the fight, I want that true intensity in the fight, the one that gets your adrenaline pumping and your heart pounding. So I am here now not 0ffering myself to the smallest as before, but also not to the largest. No SDS, ATOM, Etc, I still want to help someone who truly needs me, but I don’t want another paper machete that falls apart. So if you think you have an offer step foreward, just know I will NEVER be the dick, the bully, or the no life.

• removed by moderator

• That sounds super duper, get em champ thumbs up

• @SerSkellyman said in Giving this one last attempt.:

Alright, so I’ve skirted, I’ve joined failed clans, and failed at starting a mercenary core. I’m interested in trying my hand at competetive, not because I have a need to prove my worth, rather I want to play where I know the best go. I want that thrill of of the fight, I want that true intensity in the fight, the one that gets your adrenaline pumping and your heart pounding. So I am here now not 0ffering myself to the smallest as before, but also not to the largest. No SDS, ATOM, Etc, I still want to help someone who truly needs me, but I don’t want another paper machete that falls apart. So if you think you have an offer step foreward, just know I will NEVER be the dick, the bully, or the no life.

Your best bet would be Valhalla or Syndicate ever since Hit Trade came in and took over the NA competitive scene so we could really use some competition. Then again EU clans are an option as well like GoA or AST but not Tiggle… never Tiggle.

Alright, so I’ve skirted, I’ve joined failed clans, and failed at starting a mercenary core. I’m interested in trying my hand at competetive, not because I have a need to prove my worth, rather I want to play where I know the best go. I want that thrill of of the fight, I want that true intensity in the fight, the one that gets your adrenaline pumping and your heart pounding. So I am here now not 0ffering myself to the smallest as before, but also not to the largest. No SDS, ATOM, Etc, I still want to help someone who truly needs me, but I don’t want another paper machete that falls apart. So if you think you have an offer step foreward, just know I will NEVER be the dick, the bully, or the no life.

Hello, I am Knight Kauser, AKA AK Kauser, AKA AK :p

I help lead Syndicate, a fairly new competitive clan lead by veterans. We are currently still trying to develop a reliable starting roster and are in need of a couple new guys to join us.

If you’re interested, hit me up :)

• Banned

@SerSkellyman Waddup skelly, if ur not too buisy shoving pokey-sticks doen ur pp hole u can come join Valhalla

• @AK xD I know who you are lol. We’ve played together many many times in the past.

@AK xD I know who you are lol. We’ve played together many many times in the past.

I know. I wanted it to look formal

• I thought you were in our youth clan BYD?

• @No-Home-Planet I have to grow up sometime!

• @SerSkellyman We’ll let you know when that happens. Then you can be BDP.

• @No-Home-Planet XD ¡Tu no eres mi mama! You can’t tell me how to live my life!