Game is fun but the movement feels slow, giving more advantage to ranged attacks

• Game is fun but the movement feels slow, giving more advantage to ranged attacks.
    What I love about Chiv is the close combat. In Mirage it feels like the movement is slower, making it hard to dodge ranged attacks and get in close… In my opinion I would speed up movement, The speed of the sprint now feels like a good walking speed to me

• @bloodwar Keep your feedback inside the Closed Alpha section of the forum.

• Strongly, strongly agree. Top of the scoreboard is always the alchemancer (I think that’s it, the one who can spam fireballs).

I don’t think speeding up movement is the answer, you just need to slow down the ranged attacks, and make them less powerful. It’s just a balance issue though and I’m sure it will be fixed.

• But who was gap closer abilities? Shields? Flanks? Not to mention the fact that can parry every ability.

• @2ndchallenge

Yes, there are counters. That doesn’t mean they are effective or the game is balanced.

Alchemancer dominates the scoreboard, that is not balance.

• Do you have a balanced team? I just grapple everyone as Tinker. You also have the side-step and parry.

• Increase W speed … ASD are fine to me.

• Alchemancer, as far as I’m aware, is going to be getting a rework. For what it’s worth I never see them top the scoreboards in my games, but that might be because I play Vigilist which just counters the fuck out of alchemancer. Or it might be that your team doesn’t have good Vigilists…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.