Other ways to get the olde' helmets from the past

• Now, I didn’t have that much money to fork out when the kick-starter campaign was up as-much as I wanted the old helmets as a dedicated AOC player.

But I have another idea on how to get them.

To justify it for the people who forked out the dosh, They would get something extra (A Golden-bloody version of the olde’ helmets perhaps?)

But my idea is that you know how AOC is in the store and it counts your hours in your “All games”?

My idea would be that if you got a “Certain” amount of hours in the original AOC, You would get the helmets for use in Chivalry if you e-mailed the devs with your steam-community link, If it is positive, You would get invited to an exclusive group which everyone whom is in it gets the helmets, Similer to Over-kill and their troll-masks.

Now, How many hours would it need?

I would suggest about 4500 hours in AOC to get them

What do you think of this idea and what would you suggest the hour limit be?

• That could work, but I doubt they will want to spend time creating golden bloody helmets for the 2-3 guys who have spent an entire half year of their life playing AoC.

• People would just launch AoC and leave it running while they’re AFK to get the helmet.

• @SlyGoat:

People would just launch AoC and leave it running while they’re AFK to get the helmet.

Well they would need to do that for 1/3 of a year XD

• @Warior135:

@SlyGoat:

People would just launch AoC and leave it running while they’re AFK to get the helmet.

Well I didn’t even want to comment on the amount of time specified because it would be a bad idea if it took 100 hours or 100,000 hours.

• @SlyGoat:

@Warior135:

@SlyGoat:

Well I didn’t even want to comment on the amount of time specified because it would be a bad idea if it took 100 hours or 100,000 hours.

It would be best if it was about 1/3 / 2/4 of a year

• Another way of getting it could be getting all the original achevements in AOC

• And, To prevent people from cheating, You could check the dates

• To be honest, it does go against the ‘exclusive’ offer of the Kickstarter helmets if they are then offered elsewhere, even if rarely so. Sorry you missed out on them, but there will be more in the future, I’m sure.

• All the achievements? That would also take a scary long time to complete.
    It certainly would show who has the most time on there hands though.

• @King:

All the achievements? That would also take a scary long time to complete.
    It certainly would show who has the most time on there hands though.

Exactly, You would need to be VERY dedicated, Thats the point.

• @The:

To be honest, it does go against the ‘exclusive’ offer of the Kickstarter helmets if they are then offered elsewhere, even if rarely so. Sorry you missed out on them, but there will be more in the future, I’m sure.

But, What could happen is that people who got the kick-starter reward would get an EVEN BETTER version that could be done with a vote on these here fourms