NA vs EU allstars game

• Banned

I’m posting this on behalf of Knight of Knight, @Xylo clrrect me if I forgot what exactly he said last night but basically Knight thought it would be cool to set up a 6v6, NA vs EU to see if the top 6 NA or top 6 EU players are better than the others. I thought it would be a cool idea so I’m willing to help organize it but figuring out the top players will be the responsibility of the respective servers. Thoughts??

Follow this like for the tryouts page
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/25057/all-stars-tryouts/4

• @epickillmaster would be pretty fun, but who the best from each region are would be up for debate

• Plus people in each region may be good, but the players have to like each other. There needs to be a council or something that decides who is objectively the best in NA and EU

• @epickillmaster said in NA vs EU allstars game:

I’m posting this on behalf of Knight of Knight, @Xylo clrrect me if I forgot what exactly he said last night but basically Knight thought it would be cool to set up a 6v6, NA vs EU to see if the top 6 NA or top 6 EU players are better than the others. I thought it would be a cool idea so I’m willing to help organize it but figuring out the top players will be the responsibility of the respective servers. Thoughts??

Great idea but NA players lag more on EU servers then EU on NA servers. Or the other way around, I forgot. And what homura said :p

• @Zer0x593 said in NA vs EU allstars game:

@epickillmaster said in NA vs EU allstars game:

Great idea but NA players lag more on EU servers then EU on NA servers. Or the other way around, I forgot. And what homura said :p

It’s because UK players are closer to us east than us east players are to EU servers

• @epickillmaster But alot of People dont know there rank in EU top 6 i do know mine… :p but i can see alot of salt incmming
    i think same with NA …

Best i know
    EU / NA
    TGL Error / Humora
    TGL ninja / Osk…
    Maharold / Recall
    TGL Crazyghost / AK
    addybear / Genaral
    Booger / …(i dont really know anymore)
    Space cake
    TGL Deadlydwarf
    TGL visqu… (i forgot his name)

These have a good chance of being in there

• My top 6 NA:
    Me
    CHILLIN MELONY
    N4cho
    Refugee
    Osk
    Hide yo o kiddz

My top 6 EU:
    TGL Error
    TGL Visual
    Harold
    Addy
    Space
    b00ger

• New idea:
    When the match gets set up, there should be a sort of pregame discussion, talking about why each player from each team is on the all star team, and a little bit about them.

Maybe have the pregame like an hour or so before the game?

Maybe each player should create a bio? Like, favorite class, weapon, map. What clan they’re in, etc.

Sound like a good idea, or seem like too much?

• @hit-trade said in NA vs EU allstars game:

New idea:
    When the match gets set up, there should be a sort of pregame discussion, talking about why each player from each team is on the all star team, and a little bit about them.

Maybe each player should create a bio? Like, favorite class, weapon, map. What clan they’re in, etc.

Seems like a good idea to me :D

• Banned

@hit-trade said in NA vs EU allstars game:

New idea:

Maybe have the pregame like an hour or so before the game?

I’d be down to commentate and such, lol but obviously I would be starting for the EU team so I cant… cri cri

• @epickillmaster Where do I sign up? (:Im coming sp4c3 c4ke

• @Champion-Midas said in NA vs EU allstars game:

@epickillmaster Where do I sign up? (:Im coming sp4c3 c4ke

You don’t sign up for it. We’ll need a way to judge who the best 6 NA and EU players are which Homura has posted above and I’m sure the majority of the community would agree.

• Have a few substitute players as well. They might not have made the all star team but still should be mentioned and if someone doesn’t show up or lags out you have someone else to go in for one of the starters

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Disagree, some are justified, others are overrated.

• In my opinion there is only one way to choose the top 6 players in NA and EU and that’s by taking the ones that are in for consideration and basically make them duel each other except secured people who we all know are already in top 6 (Harold and Error for EU, i can’t comment on NA). Voting on who is best is NOT a good way to do it. There would obviously be a bias towards people you like which should be avoided considering this should be a 6v6 of the BEST people from EU and NA, not the people with the most influence. I’m happy to further discuss this with anyone who have a different opinion as it’s in my upmost interest to make these kinds of community events the best possible experience for everyone included:)

• I’m down to Sow invis some EU dudes

• @CrazyZxZGhost I see no reason why we, as a community, shouldn’t pick who we think are the best, and narrow it down to 6. It would work best that way.

Also, as for bias, there isn’t much bias at all here. Being good is objective. It’s easy to tell who is good and who isn’t. Also, dueling doesn’t make a player worthy of being an all star. This is a TEAM game, and the members need to be TEAM players, be experienced, and need to communicate.

For example, I lost a duel to Midas, playing onGodOfWar Swag’s account recently. The score was 7-2. I didn’t put him on my top players in NA because:

1. He’s a little kid. He is only like 14, so I don’t think he would create good chemistry on the all star team.

2. he has no clan experience. He’s not been in any legit, recorded clan wars, I don’t believe, so I wouldn’t chance it on taking him over someone else.

3. He literally signed in on someone else’s account, just to duel me and he didn’t tell me. Like what kind of BS is that? He’s no all star, he’s a douche! Salty, pathetic, and desperate douche!

To summarize, duels prove one thing: who can “duel” better. Dueling is only 1 aspect of the game. Being an all star means that you’re pretty good at everything, not just dueling. There are more factors to consider when choosing someone to be on the all star team: experience, character, chemistry. The community should throw out names, and see who sticks and who falls.

• @hit-trade that was Midas on his account btw.

• @GeneralGatelo lol really? I wouldn’t be surprised.

• @hit-trade yep… you couldn’t tell when you fought?
    Maybe because you don’t really fight swag. His skill level is around players like general Rex(he’s better than rex tho)… ducks is gonna duel him but he’s not in ducks level, he can’t even drag.