NA vs EU allstars game

• @GeneralGatelo lol really? I wouldn’t be surprised.

• @hit-trade yep… you couldn’t tell when you fought?
    Maybe because you don’t really fight swag. His skill level is around players like general Rex(he’s better than rex tho)… ducks is gonna duel him but he’s not in ducks level, he can’t even drag.

• @GeneralGatelo makes a lot of sense now, honestly. Midas wasn’t there to spectate, but he was the first one to remind me that “Swag” beat me. Midas spammed it on all of my clips and screenshots.

Swag didn’t seem very happy that he beat me. He had no adrenaline, or confidence. He sounded really shaky, too.

And I wouldn’t put it past Midas to do that. Sad, really lol. He’s really upset that I killed him 3 times in a row, and he literally hit respawn 4 times in a row looool

• @GeneralGatelo yeah, I’ve never fought swag, so I didn’t think much of it, and I 7-0 Rex lmao. Thanks for the info, I would never have suspected xD

• @hit-trade 0_1477310193402_Screenshot_2016-10-24-06-55-55.png

Just look at the message he sent me… that’s the infamous illiterate alphawolf rhetoric.

• @GeneralGatelo lmao wow. What a loser, mayne. How pathetic xD

• @hit-trade can’t trust these subversive hoes… lmao.
    You see what he posted about kyle Lol?

• 0_1477310759112_Screenshot_2016-10-24-07-05-03-1.png

Midas why does this game trigger you so hard? Ever heard of ‘vagina’?

• @hit-trade said in NA vs EU allstars game:

@CrazyZxZGhost I see no reason why we, as a community, shouldn’t pick who we think are the best, and narrow it down to 6. It would work best that way.

Also, as for bias, there isn’t much bias at all here. Being good is objective. It’s easy to tell who is good and who isn’t. Also, dueling doesn’t make a player worthy of being an all star. This is a TEAM game, and the members need to be TEAM players, be experienced, and need to communicate.

For example, I lost a duel to Midas, playing onGodOfWar Swag’s account recently. The score was 7-2. I didn’t put him on my top players in NA because:

1. He’s a little kid. He is only like 14, so I don’t think he would create good chemistry on the all star team.

2. he has no clan experience. He’s not been in any legit, recorded clan wars, I don’t believe, so I wouldn’t chance it on taking him over someone else.

3. He literally signed in on someone else’s account, just to duel me and he didn’t tell me. Like what kind of BS is that? He’s no all star, he’s a douche! Salty, pathetic, and desperate douche!

To summarize, duels prove one thing: who can “duel” better. Dueling is only 1 aspect of the game. Being an all star means that you’re pretty good at everything, not just dueling. There are more factors to consider when choosing someone to be on the all star team: experience, character, chemistry. The community should throw out names, and see who sticks and who falls.

Okay while I do agree with you that dueling isn’t the way to determine it and it should be the community, I just have to ask what do you mean with the “community”? Are you saying that we should send a message to each active chivalry player? No obviously not we have to pick people for a council to decide who should play for each separate region and there should be 2 councils, one for each region with only the people from that region in the council. The problem then becomes, who is gonna be in these councils? And how can we avoid that the people in the council just don’t pick themselves or they’re best friend who is considered good but not great? Everyone has different opinions as to who is the best as I can see that I disagree with 2 players on your personal best EU team. So speaking of the EU council. It shouldn’t consist of only the people with the biggest voice or influence on the forums, but also people that maybe aren’t that active on the forums so we can get different perspectives. So for example if we say the EU council consist of 6 people it could be 2 from Sandwitch, 2 from TGL, 1 from GoA and 1 from AST (taking into account the best clans from EU). This will force it not to be a council only based of people that are on the forums or are more active overall.

• @hit-trade Oh and another problem that we have or atleast Europe has is the communication part. While we can all agree that TGL Visual is in consideration for the top 6 best players in EU there’s just one big problem. Visuals and a few other really good French peoples English skills are VERY limited to the point where you can’t have a normal conversation. Now of course this isn’t a problem in duels types of gamemodes like Kendo, but when you start to get to LTS and TO, now there’s is where it becomes a problem when you try to explain a complicated plan on how to best kill the last of the kings families in dark forest or just a simple strategy in LTS. Now obviously I expect you don’t have any experience at all playing clan wars with people that you can’t communicate with in terms of language but I do and I can tell you, it can get very ugly! So that’s something we have to take into consideration aswell when we pick teams based on communication skills.

• @CrazyZxZGhost when you look at an all star team you can’t have nothing but centers or PF… in football you wouldn’t have a team of full QB’s…
    If you pick members from the best clans there’s no guarantee that they would have the coordination to fight together effeciently… you gotta have the players that tag em… the ones that clean up… etc.

So for this team I think we as a community need to choose team captains or co-captains for each Team and they choose the remaining members depending on whom they believe will work best together… which players will allocate space for their team so they can land attacks, who know how to target switch effectively, who can call shit out without clouding the comms, ex: instead of saying ‘OH FWUAK HOMURA THERE’S LIKE 3 PEOPLE BEHIND YOU’ all you say is ‘6’ meaning watch your 6. Or you can say ‘2 on your 6’ ‘watch your 6’

You get my point to be all star you need good synergy. Which generally only comes from experience.

• @GeneralGatelo said in NA vs EU allstars game:

@CrazyZxZGhost when you look at an all star team you can’t have nothing but centers or PF… in football you wouldn’t have a team of full QB’s…
    If you pick members from the best clans there’s no guarantee that they would have the coordination to fight together effeciently… you gotta have the players that tag em… the ones that clean up… etc.

So for this team I think we as a community need to choose team captains or co-captains for each Team and they choose the remaining members depending on whom they believe will work best together… which players will allocate space for their team so they can land attacks, who know how to target switch effectively, who can call shit out without clouding the comms, ex: instead of saying ‘OH FWUAK HOMURA THERE’S LIKE 3 PEOPLE BEHIND YOU’ all you say is ‘6’ meaning watch your 6. Or you can say ‘2 on your 6’ ‘watch your 6’

You get my point to be all star you need good synergy. Which generally only comes from experience.

I wasn’t saying that we should pick members from the best clans, what I was saying that the council that chooses the players should come from different clans. All EU clans would agree including GoA that GoA don’t have any players that are in the top 6 EU but that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t have a say in who’s is in the top 6 right?

• @CrazyZxZGhost I don’t know that lol… I was under the impression that ast would declare some member the best and demand he’d be in there randomly while error and ninja have great synergy… ast guy would run out and die solo dolo…

Anyways it would be a big problem to communicate complicated plan so to those who can’t english… sucks to suck lol. Google translate is your friend.

• @GeneralGatelo said in NA vs EU allstars game:

@CrazyZxZGhost I don’t know that lol… I was under the impression that ast would declare some member the best and demand he’d be in there randomly while error and ninja have great synergy… ast guy would run out and die solo dolo…

Anyways it would be a big problem to communicate complicated plan so to those who can’t english… sucks to suck lol. Google translate is your friend.

Google translating something to someone in the middle of a hectic Team Objective is kinda hard, and that’s not considering that google translate is utterly shit in terms of correct grammar and words. Trust me my German test 2 years ago went so wrong because of that shit xD

• @CrazyZxZGhost what can I tell you… there are devices that translates real time maybe they can find a phone app or just learn English like a normal person lol… I plan on learning mandarin if I ever plan on going into business.

Or maybe you can have spectators that translate and post it in the party so it gives you the notification and you don’t have to stop playing to read it.

• Homura chooses NA team
    Error chooses EU team

Why the need to complicate things

• @CrazyZxZGhost I didn’t know Visual’s language barrier affected gameplay, so I can vouch on that point. I shouldn’t decide who the best EU players are, I was simply giving my opinion.

As for your concern about the community, this community on the forums is the council. If a player is good, multiple people can vouch for that player. Being good is objective. If I say I want a level 20 who is my friend on the team, obviously everyone is gonna disagree, and as such, he won’t be on the team. See what I mean?

• i often play since 6 months ago , and i saw the best player who is very very very hard to play is Error , it is obvious. Visual, CrazyGosht and SpaceCake are the best others i have seen.

• This post is deleted!

• @Xylo I can chose my team but il get mad people at my ass