The Ark Mode, TDM, and Glyph (forgot the name) modes were fun!

• We were having a LAN Party with Arin Blue and the whole class. Not really a full house, just a 3v3 or 5v5 team battle. At first, we were easily wrecked by Arin but a few deaths after, we immediately learned the ropes of the game and overcome Arin.

When the game starts, it starts out very slow - it feels like slow. The control feels clunky, or it might be that I am not used to it. I can double jump when there is a nearby wall.

I only played one type of character since that LAN Party, I think it was the assassin one. Sometimes the health and stamina bar’s color blend into the environment and gave me a little trouble.

Arin got wrecked btw.

• Lol. You picked it up quick buddy. I was impressed. But to be fair, when it comes to games your a god! HAHA. P.S. You were the only one that was really contending with me I wrecked everyone else. ;) We will have a little one on one next and have some fun! Very happy you enjoyed the game!!! Keep playing!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.