All-Stars Tryouts

• @epickillmaster You mean he has to try out but he knows he will make it lol

• I really disagree with these tryouts. Many EU and NA competitive players have built a reputation for themselves like Homura and Error. Why should they have to try-out when we all know they will get in? In my opinion, it should be the Console Chivalry Committee who decide the All star teams. The 3 NA committee members decide the NA teams and the 2 EU members decide the EU All star teams.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 because our decisions are partial to who we play with. We know Error and Homura will both be fighting, but what about everone else? The only way that we can have a high chance to get all of the best players from both servers in the game is to have them fight to prove who the top players really are

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@epickillmaster You mean he has to try out but he knows he will make it lol

Exactly

• I still think it should just be a community-oriented thing, but as long as it happens, it should be okay

• @epickillmaster said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 because our decisions are partial to who we play with. We know Error and Homura will both be fighting, but what about everone else? The only way that we can have a high chance to get all of the best players from both servers in the game is to have them fight to prove who the top players really are

Not necessarily. My top 6 EU all star team would be: MrNewGen, Maharold, b00ger Knight, SP4C3 C4KE, Addybear22 and TGL CrazyGhost. These are definitely the best 6 EU and the only reason TGL Visual is not on this list is because CrazyGhost has a better understanding of the English language :D

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@epickillmaster said in All-Stars Tryouts:

Not necessarily. My top 6 EU all star team would be: MrNewGen, Maharold, b00ger Knight, SP4C3 C4KE, Addybear22 and TGL CrazyGhost. These are definitely the best 6 EU and the only reason TGL Visual is not on this list is because CrazyGhost has a better understanding of the English language :D

You need another damage dealer in that lineup for team engagements. I know you despise players who swing in or feint etc but they balance your team and do alot of damage to the enemy before they go down. Unless ofc one of you guys would change how you fight for the all star war.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 I will work out a compromise with you in kik and update this

• @HalfdanTheBl4ck said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@epickillmaster said in All-Stars Tryouts:

You need another damage dealer in that lineup for team engagements. I know you despise players who swing in or feint etc but they balance your team and do alot of damage to the enemy before they go down. Unless ofc one of you guys would change how you fight for the all star war.

Another damage dealer? That’s what NewGen, Harold and Addybear are for. Not to mention myself with a Zweihander, SoW or Messer. Who would you suggest for a damage dealer on EU? My only guess would be you or a different Tiggle…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in All-Stars Tryouts:

I really disagree with these tryouts. Many EU and NA competitive players have built a reputation for themselves like Homura and Error. Why should they have to try-out when we all know they will get in? In my opinion, it should be the Console Chivalry Committee who decide the All star teams. The 3 NA committee members decide the NA teams and the 2 EU members decide the EU All star teams.

This is just like in starwars…
    Keep the Senate and the Republic out of jedi matters and also could we please get a list of these committee members b0ss

• Banned

@Xylo Me, C4KE, b00g, NewAge, AK, and one other person who idk who it is

• @epickillmaster said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@Xylo Me, C4KE, b00g, NewAge, AK, and one other person who idk who it is

Ah I see

• Lol can I tryout?

• I would just like to state that the tryouts are invalid and were a rash decision. The Console Chivalry Committee will be taking this into our hands. We will be posting a thread of who the committee nominates for EU and NA players then we will give the community a chance to voice their opinions about the rosters and we will change anything based on a majority decision of the community.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Everyone seems to have forgotten about angel. He’s better than quite a few from your’s and everyone else’s list so far. And while that is just my opinion, I’ve witnessed him sit down “the best” on many occasions. Also isn’t error supposed to be retired? Why should het get an automatic pass but other retired players like Kyle or Zeus don’t even get noted?

• @TheKnightOfIsla said in All-Stars Tryouts:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 Everyone seems to have forgotten about angel. He’s better than quite a few from your’s and everyone else’s list so far. And while that is just my opinion, I’ve witnessed him sit down “the best” on many occasions. Also isn’t error supposed to be retired? Why should het get an automatic pass but other retired players like Kyle or Zeus don’t even get noted?

I will admit that angel is a very talented player and which is why he is a sub for the EU team. If one of us are having a bad day or b00g gets too mad then we’ll put him in. Regarding Error, he never really retired. I believe it was just so he could play for Sandwich in the SDS vs Sandwich war in the first kendo.

• Banned

@Reithur This one too plz, I forgot about this one lol