Any help would be very much appreciated...

• Hi everyone

Firstly apologies I am not very skilled on this and only know some basics but any help would be really appreciated.

What I am trying to do is run an offline server for LAN games with bots but just spawning vanguards. I have edited the limits in PCServer-UDKGame.ini which all work fine for human players joining but not when I add bots, they just ignore the server class limits and spawn as they want.

my question is therefore; does anyone know a way I can completely remove a class or edit a class to make it spawn as the vanguard class? I have tried editing all the relevant AOCFamilyInfo uc files i.e. AOCFamilyInfo_Agatha_Archer.uc to make them spawn as a vanguard and I have also tried to change the AOCCustomizationcontent loadouts. I have made the changes and compiled but nothing seems to work.

If anyone has any ideas please do let me know. its just for our LAN games but it would make all the difference.

Another thought I had was to edit the .uc files to make them use the vanguard meshes instead?

Many thanks in advance

Cheers