Update console versions please?

• So I know the PC version has had maps that we don’t have for over a year now. Whats the deal torn banner. I’m getting real tired of people voting for fuckin cold front all the time.

• @meatweasl not gonna happen

• @hit-trade why? They could release it as dlc

• @meatweasl they’re lazy

• @meatweasl said in Update console versions please?:

So I know the PC version has had maps that we don’t have for over a year now. Whats the deal torn banner. I’m getting real tired of people voting for fuckin cold front all the time.

I’m pretty sure they can’t do anything about it unless activision gives them consent which they aren’t going to do because they don’t care.

• See that’s probably why they won’t update it… we want skins and maps when all we really need is to fix the servers and hit detection.

• Banned

Thanks for suggestion

• They can’t add the maps cause TBS DIDN’T MAKE THEM. Literally the only reason why they weren’t included. Same with skins. The maps are mostly terrible anyways.

• @Naleaus okay and what of the DLC skins? I’ve glitched and my saber had a ps4 skin. Another time I had the pick axe skin for the dubaxe that you can see on pc and horde mode. They have golden weapons and flaming helmets already in the game.

Now I could care less about skins tbh… the more clear and present problem are the servers and hit detection. Maybe a adding in an auto kick or giving non abusive members administrative perms… like giving someone exalted in the EU server power to auto kick players who havr over 300 ping for longer than 5 minutes. Like luciferscross (I team kill him every time I find him in one of my servers and it would be nice if I didn’t have to… he eventually abandons tho… lagging out my US servers FOH…)

• I agree that the hit detection is bad. I played the PC version before going to console and it was much smoother

• @GeneralGatelo
    I’m only commenting on the skins and maps. Again, TBS made very little of them. Some of the seasonal ones could be added, but the majority are made by other players and there is an agreement where they get part of the money from skins being sold which Steam already handles.

Activision would have to sign a new agreement to sell their skins and figure out a method of paying. They left the skins in cause they’re lazy and copy/pasted everything and probably didn’t bother trying to remove stuff.

• @Naleaus said in Update console versions please?:

@GeneralGatelo
    I’m only commenting on the skins and maps. Again, TBS made very little of them. Some of the seasonal ones could be added, but the majority are made by other players and there is an agreement where they get part of the money from skins being sold which Steam already handles.

Activision would have to sign a new agreement to sell their skins and figure out a method of paying. They left the skins in cause they’re lazy and copy/pasted everything and probably didn’t bother trying to remove stuff.

I’m not quite sure how this works but if they left them in the game and they are somewhere in the games files, couldn’t that result in legal action?

I’m just wondering… I’m curious about this as Activision actually ported it over correct?

• @AK
    Doubtful, since they’re not technically available outside of glitches and they’re not selling them. Also, I doubt anyone would have the money to sue Activision.

• Activision is not gonna update end of story