'Professional' Commentary.

• Hey guys, b00g here.

I’ve been looking at past commentaries of wars and I have to say I am quite disgusted at the bias of it. I don’t remember commentators being able to shit -talk other players as they are playing at a disadvantage and it seems two-faced as when i’m talking to these certain players outside of a war it’s all chill.

I get that there’s a lot of banter on the bus lately and playful insults are fine, but it seems like especially in the SDS vs Sandwich war (or rather sandwich vs osk) a lot of bias and negativity was directed at sandwich for the entire war (Admittedly for the start of it, it was indeed deserved but in the next two rounds it continued despite the removal of said reason) . I won’t name names but you should all be mature enough to know what you’re saying is being recorded and that you will be called out.

So in the future, if you’re going to commentate on a war. Don’t poke fun at players doing bad, because that’s just unsportsmanlike and pathetic.

If we’re trying to promote a positive atmosphere, what sort of image are we promoting when we bash players not doing so well?

Imagine I was commentating on a SDS vs Hit-trade war, and everytime someone I didn’t like died or got outplayed, I proceeded to say ‘haha get shit on or ha he’s 2-8. and he said he was Best player NA lel’ That is bias and incredibly unprofessional and that is exactly what is going on right now.

Sort it out lads.

• @b00ger-Knight said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

Hey guys, b00g here.

I’ve been looking at past commentaries of wars and I have to say I am quite disgusted at the bias of it. I don’t remember commentators being able to shit -talk other players as they are playing at a disadvantage and it seems two-faced as when i’m talking to these certain players outside of a war it’s all chill.

I get that there’s a lot of banter on the bus lately and playful insults are fine, but it seems like especially in the SDS vs Sandwich war (or rather sandwich vs osk) a lot of bias and negativity was directed at sandwich for the entire war (Admittedly for the start of it, it was indeed deserved but in the next two rounds it continued despite the removal of said reason) . I won’t name names but you should all be mature enough to know what you’re saying is being recorded and that you will be called out.

So in the future, if you’re going to commentate on a war. Don’t poke fun at players doing bad, because that’s just unsportsmanlike and pathetic.

If we’re trying to promote a positive atmosphere, what sort of image are we promoting when we bash players not doing so well?

Imagine I was commentating on a SDS vs Hit-trade war, and everytime someone I didn’t like died or got outplayed, I proceeded to say ‘haha get shit on or ha he’s 2-8. and he said he was Best player NA lel’ That is bias and incredibly unprofessional and that is exactly what is going on right now.

Sort it out lads.

I’d just like to point out that everything I said in the SDS vs Sandwich war was entirely sarcastic as hell. I’d never shit-talk a player whilst being recorded because that’s just not me. If I have a problem with someone then I’ll say it. But after what Sandwich did by putting Error in on the first kendo was scummy and we did call you out for it. That whole war could have been different if Error wasn’t there.

It’s just a bit of banter at the end of the day :D

• @SP4C3-C4KE Why the new account?

• @CrazyZxZGhost said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

@SP4C3-C4KE Why the new account?

I updated chrome and it logged me out of the forums. Turns out I had the account name ‘SP4C3 C4KE’ all along… but I’m sticking with this one cuz I’m popular xD

• we never had this back in the day tbh. Teams couldn’t hear specs chatting plus specs never heard teams chat.
    I suggest you simply get your own clan team speak servers passworded up plus a coach can relay orders.
    Talking across a match by a commentator being crass was never done tbh,.

• @SP4C3-C4KE said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

@b00ger-Knight said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

Hey guys, b00g here.

Sort it out lads.

I’d just like to point out that everything I said in the SDS vs Sandwich war was entirely sarcastic as hell. I’d never shit-talk a player whilst being recorded because that’s just not me. If I have a problem with someone then I’ll say it. But after what Sandwich did by putting Error in on the first kendo was scummy and we did call you out for it. That whole war could have been different if Error wasn’t there.

Let’s be honest. we won two rounds without him, and even if we had lost the first kendo you can be sure we would have won the second all out on our own server so it would have been 3-1 at the most. I didn’t want to call you out but you’re being an actual two faced cunt. And not just to me. You change your tone and attitude depending on who you are with and I’m sick of it. Hearing you belittle my existence and outright make me look like a fool on recording is pathetic and I thought you were better than that.

• @Wilt Teams can’t hear the specs during the war. Only after on the recording.

@SP4C3-C4KE said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

Hey guys, b00g here.

Sort it out lads.

Let’s be honest. we won two rounds without him, and even if we had lost the first kendo you can be sure we would have won the second all out on our own server so it would have been 3-1 at the most. I didn’t want to call you out but you’re being an actual two faced cunt. And not just to me. You change your tone and attitude depending on who you are with and I’m sick of it. Hearing you belittle my existence and outright make me look like a fool on recording is pathetic and I thought you were better than that.

As I said before, b00g. I was being sarcastic during that entire recording, especially when I was talking about you because I know how much of a great player you are. I’d never belittle you since I have no reason to do so. My tone has always been the same, just as sarcastic and weird as per usual. But back to the SDS vs Sandwich thing… If SDS had won said 1st kendo, everything could have been different but I guess we won’t know for sure. 'Tis just a possibility.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3

I still believe I deserve an apology. You were excessively rude and I’m annoyed at the things you’ve said. Nevertheless, I hope you’ll refrain from being that way in the future.

@C4KE-from-SP4C3

I still believe I deserve an apology. You were excessively rude and I’m annoyed at the things you’ve said. Nevertheless, I hope you’ll refrain from being that way in the future.

I apologize most sincerely, b00g. Perhaps I just don’t know my tone anymore, or perhaps it’s the late nights with Hit Trade. I’ll try and make my tone as sarcastic as I can next time I talk about someone on a commentary and in general.

• Sincerely C4KE

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 get back in the kitchen

• @Capn-Clinch said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 get back in the kitchen

SOMER! YOU’RE BACK!

• @Capn-Clinch Jesus hell, Its deh Meme god

• @Capn-Clinch Sign my wrists m8

• @TheMelonBomber said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

@Capn-Clinch Sign my wrists m8

• slit

@SP4C3-C4KE said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

Hey guys, b00g here.

Sort it out lads.

If you really don’t like it then you should 1 subscribe to participate in an overstock.com giveaway and not let it get to you because if people really are acting like that on stream then eventually the stream’s credibility will be tarnished

• @Xylo you’ll lose all 4 of your viewers

• @Capn-Clinch said in 'Professional' Commentary.:

@Xylo you’ll lose all 4 of your viewers

Hey I have 6 viewers thank you very much

• @Xylo you convinced mom and dad to watch too?