GIT GUD

• Screenshots say it all

alt text

alt text

http://i.imgur.com/s220KZr.jpg beat by archers lmao.

• @GeneralGatelo what does this even mean.

• @Zer0x593 the screenshot says it all. Midas thinks he’s the goat but rofledude is better than him tbh lol.

• @GeneralGatelo lmao I didn’t see the classes. Nothing wrong with being worse then roffle though cause he’d 7-0 all of us if he wanted to ;)

• You and Midas are beefing?

• @Hoplite-x-Viz what does that mean? He called us pussies and begged for a 3v3 skirmish. This is the result.

• @GeneralGatelo What else would I mean? Its a rather direct question.

Ye Midas is not that good lol.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz how can you infer we are beefing from a simple screenshot? Is what I meant by my statement…

• @GeneralGatelo said in GIT GUD:

@Hoplite-x-Viz how can you infer we are beefing from a simple screenshot? Is what I meant by my statement…

FFS.

@Zer0x593 the screenshot says it all. Midas thinks he’s the goat but rofledude is better than him tbh lol.

^^^^^This quote here^^^^^ The title of the topic, and the seemingly incriminating screenshots are the 3 main ingredients for a “get rekt” topic…

…and legit reasons why I asked the yes or no question “You and Midas beefing?” Out of curiosity due to the acknowledgement of the themes of this topic.

I couldn’t tell if you are just joking around with the subject of this topic, or seriously telling the subject to “Git Gud” Both are reasonable assumptions…

…that remain assumptions because the question remains unanswered.

TL;DR: No need to get defensive, it was just a question lol. The topic itself is a curiosity.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz never infer. Me and Midas aren’t beefing. We aren’t children, or at least I’m not, and I can play competitively without getting salty or ‘beefing’ and he did get rekt. I 7-0’d my brother and I told him he got rekt and advised him to gitgud.

• @GeneralGatelo Ok. It’s wrong to infer when you made a topic about you beating somebody that could potentially cause salt. Real logical ;)

• @Hoplite-x-Viz I can post a Montage of me killing newageknght but he won’t get salty, he’d probably just laugh at it or say I put up a good fight because he does. Do you really believe every post about beating someone could cause salt? Maybe you’d be upset but Midas is afraid to comment on the forums because he can’t articulate any valid counter arguments just like you.

I posted the Hide yo o Montage and he wasn’t salty he laughed at it.

Don’t infer beef from something as miniscule as screenshots and captions. Tbh everyone’s better than rofle so it was obviously sarcasm.

Haven’t you retired don’t you want your account deleted? Just leave then like seriously lol. I have forums accounts I don’t get on any longer because I quit the games. Do the same or don’t make post about quitting and begging people to delete your acc.

• @GeneralGatelo

I mean… posting screenshots of someone typically means you have beef with them.

• @AK generalizations are a sign of ignorance.

So you are saying Humora has beef with Midas too? Because we don’t. He’s not worth our time.

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo said in GIT GUD:

@AK generalizations are a sign of ignorance.

So you are saying Humora has beef with Midas too? Because we don’t. He’s not worth our time.

Generalization is actually an incredibly effecting debate tactic, its use to develop a point that causes a statement to fall under a catigory that will help further your side of an argument. The only ignorant statement here is yours.

• @epickillmaster said in GIT GUD:

Generalization is actually an incredibly effecting debate tactic, its use to develop a point that causes a statement to fall under a catigory that will help further your side of an argument. The only ignorant statement here is yours.

Generalization often leads to the formation of stereotypes, unfairly reducing a group of people to an indistinguishable blob of characters, that some might blindly believe.

It is indescribably annoying when someone simply assumes something about a person and gives no room for the possibility that every individual has a brain and personality of her/his own.

This isn’t a debate epic. Most generalizations stem from ignorance.
    He saw minimal evidence to back his claims of beef or salt and made an assumption that I care about Midas enough to have beef with him. I was just in a private Kendo with his clan the other day and we wern’t shit talking each other lol.

I love how your boyfriends came to your rescue @Hoplite-x-Viz and yet no one has answered my question. You guys are saying that Homura is salty and has beef with midas? Because he made the exact same post but you guys aren’t riding each other on it. Wonder why hmmmm.

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo The point still stands that his generalization is well founded. Look at the history of the forums and the resulting comments when people post screenshots. It is clear that in the majority of cases, when someone posts a screenshot it is intended to belittle the other person, showing that the person who posted the screenshot is salty. Based on this claim, it can be generalized that posting screenshots is a direct result of being salty.
    #rekt

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo said in GIT GUD:

@epickillmaster said in GIT GUD:

Generalization often leads to the formation of stereotypes, unfairly reducing a group of people to an indistinguishable blob of characters, that some might blindly believe.

It is indescribably annoying when someone simply assumes something about a person and gives no room for the possibility that every individual has a brain and personality of her/his own.

This isn’t a debate epic. Most generalizations stem from ignorance.
    He saw minimal evidence to back his claims of beef or salt and made an assumption that I care about Midas enough to have beef with him. I was just in a private Kendo with his clan the other day and we wern’t shit talking each other lol.

I love how your boyfriends came to your rescue @Hoplite-x-Viz and yet no one has answered my question. You guys are saying that Homura is salty and has beef with midas? Because he made the exact same post but you guys aren’t riding each other on it. Wonder why hmmmm.

And lest be clear, Vizzle is a friend, everyone know the only man for me is @C4KE-from-SP4C3

• @epickillmaster his Generalization was hardly called for with minimal evidence. Your point is invalid, however; if I were to say something to the likes of ‘OMG I HATE MIDAS HE’S SO TRASH AND I HATE HIM GET REKT BY ME AND HOMURA I STAY UP LATE AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT WAYS TO BEAT MIDAS BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HIM SO MUCH.’ that would be sufficient evidence to support his aforementioned claims of salt.

alt text

You can’t see my body language or hear my tone of voice so calling me salty is an act of ignorance. GITGUD kiddo.

And my question has still yet to be answered because according to your logic, Homura is salty.

Ignorant statements are ignorant. We could care less about Midas and we just thought it was funny and only decided to post the SS when he died to archers 6 rounds in a row as knight messer and tried vanguard zwei the last round. It was entertaining and it’s sad that the keyboard warriors on this forum lack the intellect to articulate any valid counter points and just redundantly reiterate the same bullshit using slightly altered rhetoric…

• Banned

@GeneralGatelo I never saw homuras post and Im not saying you are or are not salty, I’m imply stating that Vizzles question about whether or not you and Midas have beef is well founded.