ÏGoodbye General Firefly

• My friends, This is my final goodbye; my final Farewell. I’ve burned my bridges, CHANGED my gamertag. General Firefly is no more. The Dark Alliance is no more… Before I join my brothers in the new fandom, let me part with a tale…

In the beginning he cut down the Lord, With his banners of Chaos he marched with his Horde
    Kingdom by kingdom he formed an Alliance, His enemy Harold fought back in defiance
    Piled scorched bodies and fields stained red, The General watched as his players lay dead
    One by one his kingdoms fell, his mangled armies burn in hell
    The General’s greed, pride and lust, cast him down into the dust
    In the end our hero was smart, He stuck a blade through that nazi’s heart

My allies… My enemies. I thank you all. You have made these last few years incredibly enjoyable. TB studios, Thank you for inviting me to meet you and the team at your office. Everything about chivalry is wonderful and amazing… But I simply don’t play anymore. Those of you unlucky enough to remember me in the golden days, hold those memories forever… This is what gaming is really about. These memories of you all, I will cherish for years to come.

Undead Odin= The first player to become 1# on the leaderboards

Lord of Thrones= The 2nd person to reach 1#… He was a good friend before we became enemies. I’m sorry for everything I ever said.

Sir Kalliot= My closest friend in chivalry, someone who made me happy. I’m so glad I met you, I’m sorry we don’t play anymore

@FLYIN6DUTCHM4N = Leader of the War Wolves. My friend from belguim. I’m sorry our friendship faded away…

@Reithur = You’ve always been polite and well spoken; great guy. It was better meeting you in person, Stay awesome!!

@CharonOfTheStyx = My favourite drinking buddy ;) You’re such a nice guy. Stay awesome!

@Wilt Wilt= You’ll always be Loin to me. My crazy little chicken friend

@Oy= Thanks for sticking around, Fellow Canadian :)

@Capn-Clinch = This isn’t really goodbye, I’ll see you on kik and overwatch :p

@Medleylmt= You were one of the most wretched people I had to deal with in this game. But the memories you left behind I will always value. GG

@b00ger-Knight= You were there when the Dark Alliance fell all those years ago, I’ll never forget you. Thank you so much for including me in your story, that meant so much to me. Sincerely

Kyle, i end zombies= You and your silly ATOM friends were such a pain in my ass. But without you this game wouldn’t be as fun. Thanks for playing. You were always a fun enemy

@SDS-NewAgeKnight= You put up with my bullshit for several years, you deserve a purple heart for that laugh

@AK = You’ll always be that little Code Death clan leader I met on tatooine :)

@Acidic-Wolf = My favourite wolf, Maybe we’ll meet again in a different community :3 boop

@Hoplite-x-Viz and @Xylo = Thanks for always supporting me ;) even when I was a pompous jerk

@MaHarold= I save the best for last :3 You were the peanut butter to my jelly. Without you, there wouldn’t be a General Firefly. As much as I hated you, I needed you. Joker can’t exist without batman. I always wanted you to beat me and you did. Everything I did was pre-meditated. The Dark Alliance was built to fall, I made it that way. I was always an entertainer… Not a clan leader ;)

And everyone else who I failed to mention… Thank you

Here’s a speech I wrote from 2015, let the nostalgia flow through you. I miss the cringe. I love writing cringe. I love all of you <3

General Firefly’s final speech- 2015

My Friends, let me start by saying my honor is not in question…I still have that one thing that puts me in a sentence even above the angels. It is my “will” that drives me. Your clans which you are all so happy to lead. Without people like “me” to hate, they would shamble to a halt. If it’s an enemy you want. Look no further than Zombies or Visual pretending to be the very best. Don’t mention me in the same breath as those frauds.

So long as I am propelled forward by my own unadulterated will. I am heir to something you people can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar. ideas firing in a stream of pure thought. I am honorable, just like you are. Within me rests a honorable soul. And an honorable will, precious beyond all worth.

“You” clan leaders ally with each other thinking “I’m” the bad guy. Or gang up on whoever else you don’t deem “good”. So many faces a Dishonorable man has, All of them stolen. All of them lies. I despise you. Every cell in my body called to your annihilation. So I tried to destroy your kingdoms and cast each of you down into the dust…

Fitting how it took a man in the trapping of a dishonorable player. To slay a dishonorable player, within the trapping of a man. You were all casualties to my will. “My” enemy is not honorable. “My” enemy is less than honorable. Since the earliest dawn of console chivalry. THIS IS THE BATTLE CRY. It just happened to be more literal in my case. That battle cry, Those thoughts are running through your minds right now. Aren’t they?

My friends, I planted the seeds of this war nearly 2 years ago… Now, Show me what has blossomed.

Dark Alliance Forever… Goodbye
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4j_kCQ4f2Q

Firefly Wolfy, Signing off

• I was way too late to this game to know what the dark alliance was. But i always enjoyed reading your posts on the forums, even if they were strange at times :P You couldn’t of picked a better song to bow out on. Farewell mate.

• @General-Firefly said in Goodbye General Firefly:

My friends, This is my final goodbye; my final Farewell. I’ve burned my bridges, CHANGED my gamertag. General Firefly is no more. The Dark Alliance is no more… Before I join my brothers in the new fandom, let me part with a tale…

In the beginning he cut down the Lord, With his banners of Chaos he marched with his Horde
    Kingdom by kingdom he formed an Alliance, His enemy Harold fought back in defiance
    Piled scorched bodies and fields stained red, The General watched as his players lay dead
    One by one his kingdoms fell, his mangled armies burn in hell
    The General’s greed, pride and lust, cast him down into the dust
    In the end our hero was smart, He stuck a blade through that nazi’s heart

My allies… My enemies. I thank you all. You have made these last few years incredibly enjoyable. TB studios, Thank you for inviting me to meet you and the team at your office. Everything about chivalry is wonderful and amazing… But I simply don’t play anymore. Those of you unlucky enough to remember me in the golden days, hold those memories forever… This is what gaming is really about. These memories of you all, I will cherish for years to come.

Undead Odin= The first player to become 1# on the leaderboards

Lord of Thrones= The 2nd person to reach 1#… He was a good friend before we became enemies. I’m sorry for everything I ever said.

Sir Kalliot= My closest friend in chivalry, someone who made me happy. I’m so glad I met you, I’m sorry we don’t play anymore

Charen= My favourite drinking buddy ;) You’re such a nice guy. Stay awesome!

Wilt= You’ll always be Loin to me. My crazy little chicken friend

Oy= Thanks for sticking around, Fellow Canadian :)

Somer= This isn’t really goodbye, I’ll see you on kik and overwatch :p

Medleylmt= You were one of the most wretched people I had to deal with in this game. But the memories you left behind I will always value. GG

B00gerKnight= You were there when the Dark Alliance fell all those years ago, I’ll never forget you. Thank you so much for including me in your story, that meant so much to me. Sincerely

Kyle, i end zombies= You and your silly ATOM friends were such a pain in my ass. But without you this game wouldn’t be as fun. Thanks for playing. You were always a fun enemy

Newage knight= You put up with my bullshit for several years, you deserve a purple heart for that laugh

AK= You’ll always be that little Code Death clan leader I met on tatooine :)

VisualDeciple= Thanks for always supporting me ;) even when I was a pompous jerk

Harold= I save the best for last :3 You were the peanut butter to my jelly. Without you, there wouldn’t be a General Firefly. As much as I hated you, I needed you. Joker can’t exist without batman. I always wanted you to beat me and you did. Everything I did was pre-meditated. The Dark Alliance was built to fall, I made it that way. I was always an entertainer… Not a clan leader ;)

Here’s a speech I wrote from 2015, let the nostalgia flow through you. I miss the cringe. I love writing cringe. I love all of you <3

General Firefly’s final speech- 2015

My Friends, let me start by saying my honor is not in question…I still have that one thing that puts me in a sentence even above the angels. It is my “will” that drives me. Your clans which you are all so happy to lead. Without people like “me” to hate, they would shamble to a halt. If it’s an enemy you want. Look no further than Zombies or Visual pretending to be the very best. Don’t mention me in the same breath as those frauds.

So long as I am propelled forward by my own unadulterated will. I am heir to something you people can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar. ideas firing in a stream of pure thought. I am honorable, just like you are. Within me rests a honorable soul. And an honorable will, precious beyond all worth.

“You” clan leaders ally with each other thinking “I’m” the bad guy. Or gang up on whoever else you don’t deem “good”. So many faces a Dishonorable man has, All of them stolen. All of them lies. I despise you. Every cell in my body called to your annihilation. So I tried to destroy your kingdoms and cast each of you down into the dust…

Fitting how it took a man in the trapping of a dishonorable player. To slay a dishonorable player, within the trapping of a man. You were all casualties to my will. “My” enemy is not honorable. “My” enemy is less than honorable. Since the earliest dawn of console chivalry. THIS IS THE BATTLE CRY. It just happened to be more literal in my case. That battle cry, Those thoughts are running through your minds right now. Aren’t they?

My friends, I planted the seeds of this war nearly 2 years ago… Now, Show me what has blossomed.

Dark Alliance Forever… Goodbye
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4j_kCQ4f2Q

Farewell, General. I may not have fought you nor came back to visit you on 360 which I should have done in the first place. Harold told me a lot about you and judging from how you act on the forums, it has been a pleasure to have you here.

Such a shame to let someone like you part from our community. We’ll forever hold you deeply in our hearts and use the war you started 2 years ago to fuel ourselves as we fight for you. I salute you, General.

Sincerely

SP4C3 C4KE

• Goodbye

• @General-Firefly rip
    Also you forgot to laugh

• @General-Firefly Firefou… I’ll miss you my friend, upon the destined dawn of our meeting, the wolf alpha and the wold pup, I knew you were a valuable member of our comunity… I’ll have you know, this pup lives on with your fire burning in his heart. You will be forever remembered m’lord.

• There is another fly in my soup
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuI3QvGEMZY

• Banned

see ya dude

• Legends never die. They just respawn.

• Mod

This post is deleted!