Hello there

• So i don’t know how this gone under my radar for so long but i’m ashamed i hear about this game just now, the good things it at least i skipped a lot of waiting :P. Anyway played Age of Chivalry years ago and slowly drift apart and forgot about it(yay downloading now to see the upgraded version,another good thing and shameful also :P). Anyway I’m 19 years old from Kotor, Montenegro and i’m your newest/old fan :D. Anyway I like the medieval era. I’m also playing M&B but grow bored of it,the next medieval/fantasy thing i’m dying for is A Song of Ice and Fire book series(yay at the next week Game of Thrones tv show premiere and the new book in the summer).Also a big board game and pnp and computer RPG fan.Hope I find some new friends here and have a nice stay until the game is finished(after that you’ll be able to find me only in game :P)

• Welcome! :)

• Welcome to the forums, Peregy

• Welcome! Hands you a broadsword and shield

• Enjoy your stay in the land of the crazy and depraved ^_^.

• Nice to meet you.

One more soldier for the front lines!

• no way!I’m usually the sneaky, flanking, backstabbing dude :D. On a side note,dunno if it was suggested or considered,but the heavily armored units should have their field of vision reduced as they had lots of blind spots because of those helms

• From one old player to another welcome back.

• @peregy:

no way!I’m usually the sneaky, flanking, backstabbing dude :D. On a side note,dunno if it was suggested or considered,but the heavily armored units should have their field of vision reduced as they had lots of blind spots because of those helms

Nah. If you’re actually going into foot combat with a closed helm, you’d use one designed for foot combat, meaning that the eye slits are so close to the eyes that your vision is barely hindered. The helmets that actually did hinder your own sight were generally used only for jousting and looking pwetty.

And welcome ;).