A Serious matter that must be dealt with

• This isnt a joke this time…maybe next

So serious matters have arisen in chivalry with medival warfare with the feuds growing ever so heavy on us and really coming down on the realization that the community as a whole is being ripped apart from the inside out and all we do is sit here like a lump and shove our own opinions up eachothers dunghole, that and the elections going on just makes everything worse. Today could be marked as doomsday in history forever now cause we get a final decision, corruption or retardism…which will it be…either way this day is the day that is marked forever in all our minds as the day that the earth Stoddard still…the chivalry community stood still…and maybe…just maybe…bonded…in our own way we bond. But worst of all this post is nonsense and its my birthday

0_1478670167975_PicsArt_11-09-12.15.42.jpg

• 0_1478678724680_upload-be3df0ad-0e9a-4bea-a1ac-0948273e35b5

• @MaHarold swept the swing states.

Overall be only won the popular vote by about 200-300k

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINCH THOSE CHEEKS
    No one is going to pay attention to your birthday cause everyone is so butthurt about trump. All of us Canadians are judging America so hard right now lololol

• @jessomaticz HILARY U FUCKING FAILURE.

Goddamn redneck rebellion on our hands. Once i saw 209 to 244 electorial votes i had to stop watching ;-;

UK, America apologizes for making fun of brexit.

• Everyone forgets America is 70% south lol, was over before it began

Chill back n have a slice of cake, bit salty but whatever

• I’d rather have Stalin be president at this moment

• @Capn-Clinch said in A Serious matter that must be dealt with:

Everyone forgets America is 70% south lol, was over before it began

Chill back n have a slice of cake, bit salty but whatever

I’m not salty ;-;

• Waiting for nukes to hit LA, NYC, and DC because of leaders of other countries disliking Trump.

• @CharonOfTheStyx
    This won’t happen. The only country that could seriously nuke us is Russia, and Putin likes Trump, cause they see him as weak and manipulatable, most likely.

• @CypressInstinx
    This is pretty dumb and misinformed. Stalin killed more people than Hitler. Trump will probably be dumb, but he won’t purposely kill Americans (I hope).

• @Naleaus said in A Serious matter that must be dealt with:

@CharonOfTheStyx
    This won’t happen. The only country that could seriously nuke us is Russia, and Putin likes Trump, cause they see him as weak and manipulatable, most likely.

I’m more worried about Iran and North Korea tbh.

• I’m sorry but this is the most uneducated political conversation I’ve ever read lol. Some of you guys need to do some real research on what’s going on in our country and others. And I don’t mean facebook articles lol

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight
    Maybe chime in instead of just calling people uneducated. Teaching is better than insulting.

• I don’t get a lot of the Trump criticisms, honestly. Most of what I hear is just insult of his character, not of his policies. People don’t get it, Trump won because people underestimated him, and as more media continues to underestimate him, the more his policies are going to work, I predict. Anyway

I’ve been reading over his 100 day plan, and here are some noteworthy propositions.

Make Mexico pay for a wall on the border? Perfect idea man. Mexico needs to be responsible for its citizens illegally coming into America and causing disorder.

It’s like if a kid slashes my tires, I can’t prosecute the kid, but I can get the kid’s parents to reimburse my tires. Same thing with Mexico in my opinion.

End off-shoring of companies? I’ve been waiting for this to happen! Companies should not be able to take their business to another country in order to exploit lower wages and exploit workers in weak countries and sell their products back in America.

Repeal Obamacare? That should go without saying.

Repeal Common Core? Also should go without saying.

• Trump is going to fix our relations with Russia and Germany and take “our” money out of the pockets of the terrorist that Obama and the democratic party have have been filling his entire term. The democratic Party has been funding the division of the middle east for years now. Obama made our nation more reliant on our government more then ever and Hilary was just going to continue his work. We were more likely to go to war with Hilary in office. Trump is going to strengthen our country’s core and make us work for what we want and need instead of hoping the government gives it to us. The democratic Party has turned us into a nation of sheep, doing whatever they tell us as long as we keep getting hand outs not paying attention to their evil work they have been funding in other countries to keep us scared and reliant on the government’s protection.

• And that’s not even half of it.

• @hit-trade
    Mexico won’t pay for a wall. The wall will most likely never get made. Trump probably never actually expected them to.

He used a strategy called selling past the close. He made people think that the wall was a done deal, and used the have Mexico pay for it line to do that.

• @Naleaus See that’s where your wrong. He set it into motion for the idea to play itself out over the course of his term. Not not guaranteed it. And his ideas on that will most likely pan out. You honestly need to research the proper info before discussing it.