All Saints Triad Update

• Hey kids, its your friendly neighberhood stalker TheKnightOfIsla. I’m sure most of those who give a damn already know AST is in the trash compactor and those that don’t will kindly not post anything on this thread as there is already enough salt to start a mining business (dibs on 50% of the profit btw), however only the strong survive and I don’t give up too easy, its probably one of my best and worst traits actually…Anywho we’re looking for kids, I mean players who are looking to join a casual, 'ave a laugh, type group of guys. But of course we also want to actually be purposeful and fight some of these mugs with their positive win/lose ratios. So that’ll happen, eventually…if you’re interested in joining let me know. And if not, then best of luck joining TGL, their standards are pretty high jeez… Night lads, Isla out!

Current members of the Chivalry team:
    TheKnightOfIsla (will definitely 0-7 you ;) )
    AST I Achilles (Nicer than Cake ;) )
    AST I Erebos (A non-English Acidic Wolf)
    AST I Theseus (Rarely plays :( baby come back!)

• @TheKnightOfIsla said in All Saints Triad Update:

Hey kids, its your friendly neighberhood stalker TheKnightOfIsla. I’m sure most of those who give a damn already know AST is in the trash compactor and those that don’t will kindly not post anything on this thread as there is already enough salt to start a mining business (dibs on 50% of the profit btw), however only the strong survive and I don’t give up too easy, its probably one of my best and worst traits actually…Anywho we’re looking for kids, I mean players who are looking to join a casual, 'ave a laugh, type group of guys. But of course we also want to actually be purposeful and fight some of these mugs with their positive win/lose ratios. So that’ll happen, eventually…if you’re interested in joining let me know. And if not, then best of luck joining TGL, their standards are pretty high jeez… Night lads, Isla out!

Current members of the Chivalry team:
    TheKnightOfIsla (will definitely 0-7 you ;) )
    AST I Achilles (Nicer than Cake ;) )
    AST I Erebos (A non-English Acidic Wolf)
    AST I Theseus (Rarely plays :( baby come back!)

Nicer than Cake he says… Ha!

• @TheKnightOfIsla I volunteer as tribute!

• @Acidic-Wolf Sold!