KotS (new clan) Hub

• Hello warriors of the amazing world of Chivalry! We are proud to announce the creation of our clan: Knights of the Shadow.Based in EU, we are a clan of friendly guys lead by TFR Anto69 and KotS HimaKing. We have for ambitions to become a respected clan and who settles in the universe of Chivalry for a long time. The path will be long ,the competition will be tough :)

-The Knights are :
    1° XxSAALOKHNIIRxX/ KotS Belzebu (ita)
    2°SERGENTEMICHAEL/ KotS SGMichael (ita)
    3°Savvaggiu (ita)
    4°Tlow Alien ( uk )
    5° Tlow Predator ( uk )
    6°KotS Shroud ( ger)
    7°Edz Vortex/ KotS Vortex ( Fra)
    8°DisbandedBody( uk)
    9° sebinho0738 (Fra)
    10° TFR Anto69 (Fra)
    11° KotS HimaKing (Fra)

Contact KotS Himaking and TFR Anto69 for recruitment, scrims or clan wars.
    We are waiting for your scrims and clan wars invitations :)

Record wars:0-7
    -Lost vs Plebs 0-4 the 27th november 2016
    -Lost vs AST - 0-2 the 11 december 2016
    -Lost vs SDS 1-3 the 22th january 2017
    -Lost vs AST 1-3 the 29 january 2017
    -Lost vs Plebs 0-4 the 5th march 2017
    -Lost vs Plebs 0-3 the 12th march 2017
    6Lost vs Brotherhood 0-3 the 28th march2017
    scrim: 0-1
    -Lost vs TGL 0-3 the 26th november 2016

[XBOX]

• @himaking10 said in KosT (new clan) Hub:

Hello warriors of the amazing world of Chivalry! We are proud to announce the creation of our clan: Knights of the Shadow.Based in EU, we are a clan of friendly guys lead by TFRAnto69 and KotS HimaKing. We have for ambitions to become a respected clan and who settles in the universe of Chivalry for a long time. The path will be long ,the competition will be tough :)

-The Knights are :
    1° XxSAALOKHNIIRxX (it)
    2° SERGENTEMICKAEL (it)
    3° Envisionised (Uk)
    4° Whitecrusader00 (Uk)
    5° bobbler67 (Uk)
    6° sebinho0738 (Fra)
    7° TFR Anto69 (Fra)
    8° KotS HimaKing (Fra)

Contact KotS Himaking and TFR Anto69 for recruitment, scrims or clan wars.
    We are waiting for your scrims and clan wars invitations :)

I’m glad to see there’s another clam/team to replace GoA and ToTR. Good luck with your crusade and ambitions!

• Thank you SpaceCake some new does not hurt :) it will be fun to play against the best of one game

• @himaking10 You’re very much welcome! If you ever wish to play against some American clans, then you can hit up Hit Trade by contacting CHILLN DYLN about a war or scrim, etc… :)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3

It’s nice it would be with the greatest pleasure to play against players that we do not know because I think there are many more American clans And a rivalry US/ EU would make the wars even more interesting. i’ll dot it thank you again :)

• Welcome and good luck to your organization 😤

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight
    Thank you very much :)

• Welcome to the clan community Himaking! It’s awesome to see a new EU clan:D Good luck and contact me if you wanna do a scrim or clan war:)

• @CrazyZxZGhost
    I love to see the old players welcome the creation of a new clan, thank you too! No problem i talk about it at others members but for the moment we just want to play against players and clans at our level for the first wars and scrims :) i hope to fight you soon :)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 GoA will not simply be replaced… It’s spirit still burns on in the hearts of all once vikings.

• @himaking10 Oh and, good luck with your clan my friend. You’ve got a good roster of skilled players, and could very well make a mark on our merry little comuntity.

• SDS is always down for a scrim or War whenever

• @Acidic-Wolf said in KotS (new clan) Hub:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 GoA will not simply be replaced… It’s spirit still burns on in the hearts of all once vikings.

You were all fake vikings, and not very good at even faking it. The only fire that remains is the flames of your defeat, over and over again. ;)

• @Acidic-Wolf thank you Wolf it’s nice :)

• i liked the philosophy of GoA to improve new players , Pity that they no longer exist

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight You are too strong for us for now :p

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 i wish There was downvote again ;(

• Welcome to the community

• @YounderTrout951 said in KotS (new clan) Hub:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 i wish There was downvote again ;(

I know… each time I come on the forums, I’m reminded that my best friend doesn’t exist ;-;

• @himaking10 Not now whenever you guys are ready. SDS ain’t going nowhere 🤗

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.