Didn't make 3rd wave...wondering how it works

• If +1700 hours from 2013-2015 in Chivalry (MW+DW) wasn’t a good enough qualification on it’s own on top of being able to play-test weekdays and weekends all day to get into Mirage’s alpha, then what’s enough? What else do I need to do in order to qualify for any future waves? I’m just really boggled about this.

edit: I’m assuming I didn’t make it to the 3rd wave due to the lack of any email yesterday “accepting” me into the program, from what I could discern from other threads here. I guess I’ll have to wait and see until the emails dispatch again later today, or until a mod/? responds.

edit2: Just realized it may not look like +1700 hours at first glance because the Chivalry Beta doesn’t appear in my library/games list anymore. I had 98 hours in the beta and 1630 hours in the stable version, +1700 after combining them.

• Developer

@rel00p We’re selecting people based on when they signed up for the alpha on our website. Each alpha test we invite more people to join as the game’s stability improves. If you didn’t make it this time just hang on for the next test. or. if you havent signed up yet do so here http://www.miragearcanewarfare.com/

• @Killer-Crabs said in Didn't make 3rd wave...wondering how it works:

@rel00p We’re selecting people based on when they signed up for the alpha on our website. Each alpha test we invite more people to join as the game’s stability improves. If you didn’t make it this time just hang on for the next test. or. if you havent signed up yet do so here http://www.miragearcanewarfare.com/

That makes more sense I guess. I don’t think I signed up until it became pretty late, as noted by these emails.

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

update:

@Reithur said in Didn't make 3rd wave...wondering how it works:

@rel00p That Complete Your Registration email is your invite. Fill out the form!

I have in fact filled it out and submitted it. That’s strange… Should I fill it out a second time?

PS. This whole new users can only submit once every 360 seconds thing is kind of annoying. I don’t know how to get 3 reputation so I’m afraid I’m stuck with responding like this for now.

• @rel00p That Complete Your Registration email is your invite. Fill out the form!

Keys have not yet been sent out for this game yet; they should be sent out at 2-3pm EST.

Post limit for new users is part of spambot prevention.