Time Remaining - Simple Suggestion

• Problem

While trying to run and rush for that last objective you can’t sprint + check the time otherwise it enters steam overlay (Yes I know I can change it, but I like it like that.)

Solution

A objectives timer on the bottom corner, simple and easy.

Sorry if there’s something like this already in place I may of missed it, if there is let me know, would greatly appreciate it.

• I had this problem too: just change sprint from being activated by holding shift to being activated/canceled by pressing shift. Problem solved! Plus it’s more convenient to me.

• @roee30:

I had this problem too: just change sprint from being activated by holding shift to being activated/canceled by pressing shift. Problem solved! Plus it’s more convenient to me.

I tried that, but didn’t like it. :(

• I think the idea is to have the HUD as minimal as possible, but an option to enable it or at least more audio cue would be nice. The 2 minute battle music is excellent and always gets people excited, but it’s not enough by itself.

• @Strudel:

I think the idea is to have the HUD as minimal as possible, but an option to enable it or at least more audio cue would be nice. The 2 minute battle music is excellent and always gets people excited, but it’s not enough by itself.

Yeah, personally I play with music on so I barely hear any of the ingame sounds apart from the occasional scream of someones head being removed.

• WTF? toggle sprint? uhh let’s see change the steam key? there are so many things you can already do… then have the devs spend pointless time making this

• @Miles:

@roee30:

I had this problem too: just change sprint from being activated by holding shift to being activated/canceled by pressing shift. Problem solved! Plus it’s more convenient to me.

I tried that, but didn’t like it. :(

Man I had to turn on “toggle” for sprint for the sake of my hand. Holding shift with my pinky was killing my hand.

On the issue of the clock tho. Just a simple, small timer in the top center of the screen, like in counter-strike, would work for me.

• I’d be cool with an on screen timer. Put it on top of a little coat-of-arms icon that identifies what team you’re on… sometimes it’s hard to be sure. :?

Of course have an option to disable it for those who don’t like it.