So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol

• Nobody probably remembers me but I go under Pr1nce Legolas now. Definitely one of the top archers in the game, maybe top? Anyways what and the hell happened.?! Butterflies look disbanded. Are there any clans even playing anymore? If not someone give me a good game to buy that has a good community. I see homura and zombies and a bunch of other people moved on and nothing wrong with that, but if anyone remembers on the 360 when Sir Kalliot left we kept it going. If you wanna leave then go, but have fun in a game where your reputation is truly meaningless and there really isn’t any competition or record keeping. I know some people don’t get along but you know what? At least you have enemies in a game. I haven’t ever seen such badass rivalry and alliances. Well anyways feel free to add me

• @XSPARTACUSX The community has had many ups and downs over the course of its history. I’m from the days of Kalliot on the 360 as well, though I never bothered with competitive stuff back then. The community has lost people for sure but there are still clans and still plenty of experienced players around.

• Plenty of clans wand ClanWars still going on. Just a lot of different ones since you have been gone.

• @XSPARTACUSX said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

Nobody probably remembers me but I go under Pr1nce Legolas now. Definitely one of the top archers in the game, maybe top? Anyways what and the hell happened.?! Butterflies look disbanded. Are there any clans even playing anymore? If not someone give me a good game to buy that has a good community. I see homura and zombies and a bunch of other people moved on and nothing wrong with that, but if anyone remembers on the 360 when Sir Kalliot left we kept it going. If you wanna leave then go, but have fun in a game where your reputation is truly meaningless and there really isn’t any competition or record keeping. I know some people don’t get along but you know what? At least you have enemies in a game. I haven’t ever seen such badass rivalry and alliances. Well anyways feel free to add me

I actually think I remember you, but I cannot be too sure. Our community has grown since the 360 days. There is no longer 1 clan that has ultimate dominance over the community, however the salt has grown large thanks to people like me ^v^

Anywho. I hope to see you on the battlefield soon, but I have no clue if you remember me :D

• Thanks for the updates. I stayed off and have been enjoying my time with my son. But I have time to play at night now. Maybe I will fire up the butterflies again. And space cakes I think we’ve briefly met. Probably always on different servers. I am the annoying archer by the way that everyone hates.

• Banned

@XSPARTACUSX said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

Thanks for the updates. I stayed off and have been enjoying my time with my son. But I have time to play at night now. Maybe I will fire up the butterflies again. And space cakes I think we’ve briefly met. Probably always on different servers. I am the annoying archer by the way that everyone hates.

That be every archer friend… I myself am included in that elite group of pains in the ass

• @XSPARTACUSX said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

Nobody probably remembers me but I go under Pr1nce Legolas now. Definitely one of the top archers in the game, maybe top? Anyways what and the hell happened.?! Butterflies look disbanded. Are there any clans even playing anymore? If not someone give me a good game to buy that has a good community. I see homura and zombies and a bunch of other people moved on and nothing wrong with that, but if anyone remembers on the 360 when Sir Kalliot left we kept it going. If you wanna leave then go, but have fun in a game where your reputation is truly meaningless and there really isn’t any competition or record keeping. I know some people don’t get along but you know what? At least you have enemies in a game. I haven’t ever seen such badass rivalry and alliances. Well anyways feel free to add me

I never played against Sir Kalliot, but I bet I would get my ass easily beat. I may play 360 again soon. I will not “retire” from Chivalry, but I might run scrims and maybe a few wars with smaller clans or makeshift militia. I do remember you being quite the fracking archer, sir.

• Also, if you do try to resurrect The Butterflies, if NK or SB doesn’t work out, I might try to enlist if I be worthy on either console.

• How to return to Chivalry:

-Uninstall Chivalry
    -Start up Overwatch

• @CharonOfTheStyx

Hell yeah definitely

• Game’s dead lad, same 50 people always playing note this doesnt require a nostalgia powered response

• I’ve played with you a few times I remember seeing Legolas pop up on my kill feed. I play only with Archer and I’ve gotten to rank 35. Wish more people would start using archer. I can take on most knights but end up getting 5v1d. I’m the best player with a bow by far but there’s not really much competition. Archers CAN fight knights. People look at me weird in free for all when I bow to them with my warbow drawn. Do clans use Archers in clan fights? or do they just kendo

• @Gaara There is usually only 1 or 2 kendo’s in a clan war. It is mainly team fights where Archers can be useful to be honest…

• @Gaara said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

I’ve played with you a few times I remember seeing Legolas pop up on my kill feed. I play only with Archer and I’ve gotten to rank 35. Wish more people would start using archer. I can take on most knights but end up getting 5v1d. I’m the best player with a bow by far but there’s not really much competition. Archers CAN fight knights. People look at me weird in free for all when I bow to them with my warbow drawn. Do clans use Archers in clan fights? or do they just kendo

Im a rather good crossbow player on ps4 and pretty good with the saber. But you can easily be 1 shot by two handed weapons in the head which is why they are not widely used. Currently the only thing about clans are just a bunch of knights or vanguards. Its a huge gap but since archers are easily killed, and requires alot more skill than, in my opinion, all the classes and so it throws players to a knight or a vanguard. Plus the broadhead arrow is really weak XD so you are better off using the other one.

• @CypressInstinx said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

@Gaara said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

I’ve played with you a few times I remember seeing Legolas pop up on my kill feed. I play only with Archer and I’ve gotten to rank 35. Wish more people would start using archer. I can take on most knights but end up getting 5v1d. I’m the best player with a bow by far but there’s not really much competition. Archers CAN fight knights. People look at me weird in free for all when I bow to them with my warbow drawn. Do clans use Archers in clan fights? or do they just kendo

Im a rather good crossbow player on ps4 and pretty good with the saber. But you can easily be 1 shot by two handed weapons in the head which is why they are not widely used. Currently the only thing about clans are just a bunch of knights or vanguards. Its a huge gap but since archers are easily killed, and requires alot more skill than, in my opinion, all the classes and so it throws players to a knight or a vanguard. Plus the broadhead arrow is really weak XD so you are better off using the other one.

Bodkin does more damage against knights and broad head deals more damage to maa and other archers.

• @Zer0x593 said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

@CypressInstinx said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

Bodkin does more damage against knights and broad head deals more damage to maa and other archers.

Remember when they one shot on a headshot? That was when they were good also on that they do no damage on knights. Why use broadhead that excel at only killing weaker classes when you can use bodkin to literally kill the top 2 strong and the weaker ones with slightly less damage?

@Zer0x593 said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

@CypressInstinx said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

Remember when they one shot on a headshot? That was when they were good also on that they do no damage on knights. Why use broadhead that excel at only killing weaker classes when you can use bodkin to literally kill the top 2 strong and the weaker ones with slightly less damage?

Whats the point in broadhead if thats true? Test it!

• @CypressInstinx yeah I have to land 6 sabre hits on a Knight and they hit me 1-2 at most it’s kinda annoying.They can actually 1 shot in the body most of the time if they hit the chest.I still manage to have a 2.0+ KD most matches on US East cuz most of these Knights are farmers who went to war.

• @Gaara said in So I returned and it's pretty disappointing lol:

@CypressInstinx yeah I have to land 6 sabre hits on a Knight and they hit me 1-2 at most it’s kinda annoying.They can actually 1 shot in the body most of the time if they hit the chest.I still manage to have a 2.0+ KD most matches on US East cuz most of these Knights are farmers who went to war.

Lol literally almost every level 30 to 40 new players are just really bad ffa 24/7 players. Then they have the nerve to start tbagging you

@CypressInstinx yeah I have to land 6 sabre hits on a Knight and they hit me 1-2 at most it’s kinda annoying.They can actually 1 shot in the body most of the time if they hit the chest.I still manage to have a 2.0+ KD most matches on US East cuz most of these Knights are farmers who went to war.

Lol literally almost every level 30 to 40 new players are just really bad ffa 24/7 players. Then they have the nerve to start tbagging you

That’s so true. Most of the level 30-40’s on Xbox One are just 3rd person players who use the Messer and consistently play FFA. It’s degrading.