Hello Clans

• Since the disbanding of Hit Trade I’ve not felt at home in Chiv without my friends. I want to know what clans out there will take me in so I could make more friends and have an active clan to practice with. I also want a starting position on your roster if you’d accept me, I don’t wanna join and be a sub or backup. If no one wants me I’ll probably just make my own clan, but any clan leaders or councils reading this let me know if you want me on your roster. I’d make a fine edition to your clan and I would always have our members backs, especially the lower skill players. Also only clan that I will not join is GOW. Let me know via this thread or through Xbox message. And I’m currently comm banned on Piplur so message me on Kushtacularr and both accounts will need party invts if you want me in a party. Sorry about the details but I feel like they are necessary :p

• @Pip If your interested in joining SDS hit me up.

• Banned

@Pip come back to me pippypoo, join the Pack and teach me to git gud

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight would I start?

• you know, maybe I should test my luck with leading a clan. Hmmm

• Idk if it’s just me or not, but seeing someone that only cares about starting and removing a player who probably has been working with the clan and contributing quite some time to the team shows some arrogance. Personal opinion. Idk. Starting spots should be earned.

• @hit-trade said in Hello Clans:

you know, maybe I should test my luck with leading a clan. Hmmm

:0

• Banned

@hit-trade said in Hello Clans:

you know, maybe I should test my luck with leading a clan. Hmmm

Remember what Dr. Epic said, if you come back to comp you will be beyond hope of saving. Be weary of the fine line you walk between casual and competitive play, all it takes is 1 5v5 salt war and you will be lost

• @epickillmaster or you can man up and stop letting dumb stuff actually bother you lol

• I love salt wars, builds character 😝

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight Not helping my man, and I loooovvveee salt wars, it’s what I live for

• @epickillmaster I’ll consider it after this Overwatch Tournament I’m participating in.

• Banned

@hit-trade Well good luck, and remember, a blunt can fix anything ;)

• @epickillmaster that is very true.

• @Pip come to NHG friend

• Banned

@Ulairi no

• Come play against Old Man Charon, Pip. Let’s see what you can do.

• @Patriotize Dude get the fuck out of here. This topic is about me wanting to join a new clan. I could care les about your dumb fucking opinion about me being arrogant because I’m reall not, ask anyone who’s ever been in a party with me, I’m a relaxed and chill person. This is the second time you’ve lashed out against me and I don’t even fucking know you. Fuck off.

• @Pip said in Hello Clans:

@Patriotize Dude get the fuck out of here. This topic is about me wanting to join a new clan. I could care les about your dumb fucking opinion about me being arrogant because I’m reall not, ask anyone who’s ever been in a party with me, I’m a relaxed and chill person. This is the second time you’ve lashed out against me and I don’t even fucking know you. Fuck off.

Once again, your arrogance is just flowing in abundance from those tiny thumbs of yours. You should join a clan to help better yourself and others as well as showing you’re down to help them with whatever they need. Don’t get butt hurt because I called you out for being selfish lol. Which is what it is. That’s all you said when you made this topic. So grow up and stop getting your panties wet over my opinion I decided to voice publicly. GG.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.