• GodOfWar Odasai
    • GodOfWar Ragnar
    • GodOfWar Bomby
    • GodOfWar Serian
    • GodOfWar LoKi
    • GodOfWar Smoker
    • GodOfWar Vision
    • GodOfWar Atlas

GoW has been around since 360 but put into formal action and emerged from the shadows as of this year. Midas has been able to keep the clan undefeated in
    what clan wars he made with what was available to bring us to a 12-0 record (Unofficial due to unattainable documentation of proof but Midas has no reason to lie.)

Although we may be a known as an “aggressive” clan to the public eye, we treat others with respect and honor as long as we are given the same. We do not wish to be a menace to the community, but we are players who are tired of others being childish and will stand our grounds. We are recruiting new and experience players with the willingness to learn and contribute to a growing clan. Contact Legendary Midas for recruiting information.

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

• @Patriotize I like it. Hope you guys are for real.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Thank you friend! Hopefully we can get a friendly war going sometime!

• @Patriotize definitely bro

• Banned

Boi… Midas has every reason to lie tbh, he got 7-0d by @C4KE-from-SP4C3

• @epickillmaster said in Gods Of War [GoW] Official Clan Page:

Eh. 7-0 or not, the 12-0 clan record is unofficial due to documentation for proof not being provided so it’s a moot point but oh well.

I only 7-0’d him on EU…

• Banned

U guys literally just ruined my mini salt war, thanks ya jerks

• dude, GoW was not on 360.

• @hit-trade said in Gods Of War [GoW] Official Clan Page:

dude, GoW was not on 360.

I’m only posting what I was told to include. I wasn’t on 360 so I wouldn’t know, but Midas said it just wasn’t fully formed.

• Banned

Salt!✊ Salt!✊ Salt!✊ Salt!✊

Salt!✊ Salt!✊ Salt!✊ Salt!✊

Gotta keep the peace my good friend.

• Banned

@Patriotize nooooooooooooo

• You GoW guys are a good fight. Enjoy our fights.

• @CharonOfTheStyx
    Appreciate that man. I try to stay on the non-aggressive side of GoW as one of the knights in leadership, so if you ever find yourself in a sticky situation with some GoW members (which you shouldn’t unless you gank us), shoot me a message under GodOfWar ChAoS or Patriotize and I’ll make sure you’re left alone.

• @Patriotize said in Gods Of War [GoW] Official Clan Page:

@CharonOfTheStyx
    Appreciate that man. I try to stay on the non-aggressive side of GoW as one of the knights in leadership, so if you ever find yourself in a sticky situation with some GoW members (which you shouldn’t unless you gank us), shoot me a message under GodOfWar ChAoS or Patriotize and I’ll make sure you’re left alone.

Sounds good. So far, Viking has been my favorite fighter. Good skills.Hell, if you guys want, if you play in the middle of the week, invite me to one of your lobbies. Maybe if I get my ass kicked more, I can #gitgud again. Wednesday-Friday nights are my best times

• @Patriotize said in Gods Of War [GoW] Official Clan Page:

@CharonOfTheStyx

If you are actually serious about talking with anyone that is being an asshole then please ask GodOfWar Dreams why he felt the need to harras me constantly over text just because I kept beating him in 1v1 duels in ffa1_1480281378267_IMG_1942.PNG 0_1480281378260_IMG_1940.PNG

• @CrazyZxZGhost That’s pathetic lol

• @epickillmaster I 7-2’d him and 7-1’d him boi You wanna go lets fucking get a server going you hittradeing cunt!

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Gods Of War [GoW] Official Clan Page:

@CrazyZxZGhost That’s pathetic lol

Not surprised by that kind of behavior considering who his leader is^^

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.