Killstreaks, and Silly Facts

• I have been thinking deeply about how to make a killstreak system that would fit this game. I believe the best way to go about it is the simplest way. Maybe some extra bonus points, or when you get a killsteak you gain 10% life back as a reward, nothing huge, or nothing at all. Instead the killstreak serves as just a bragging rights system. You would get a kill streak at 3, 6, 9, 12, etc. It would announce it to the server and provide nothing more then a moral booster for your fellow teammates.

I would also like to see some silly advanced facts, like who was the most “loyal” soldier (aka who did the least amount of team damage), or who was your personal rival (person who killed you the most) and who was your most dominated opponent (person you killed the most). Here is a list of things:

Most Loyal (MVP): Least amount of team damage
    Most Reckless (LVP): Most amount of team damage
    Crusader: Most kills within certain radius of enemy spawn
    Most Martyr Deaths: Killed by 4 or more people (damage done to person by 3 people within a small time frame, say 10 seconds)
    Champion: Longest kill streak
    Executioner: Most decapitations/head shots
    Rival: Who killed you the most
    Dominated: Who you killed the most
    Assassin: Most kills from behind
    Marked Man Most deaths from behind
    Decaf: Jumped the most
    Pugilist: Most fist kills
    Can’t Shut Up: Most voice commands
    Champion pitcher: Most kills with thrown weapons
    Pin cushion: Most deaths from ranged weapons
    Kingslayer: Awarded for getting the killing blow on the king in that one team objective map
    Master chef: Most kills by fire

I’m sure we could think of 100 or more titles and silly facts. Anyway thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion!

• Iu7vySQbgXI

• Great idea, more stats just for the purpose of stats is always a good thing in my book :D
    It would also be great if we could get some site that tracks our overall rank, kills, deaths and whatnot, and gives us shinies like medals, similar to what Battlefield 3 has with Battlelog. While it may be silly and unnecessary, having long-tearm goals like that gives a sense of persistence and makes people stick with the game longer.

And here’s some silly stats from me :D
    Champion pitcher: Most kills with thrown weapons
    Pin cushion: Most deaths from ranged weapons
    Kingslayer: Awarded for getting the killing blow on the king in that one team objective map
    Master chef: Most kills by fire

• I like the idea of the award type things but i don’t like the idea of perks at all, any sort of perks should be kept away from this game forever!

• I’ve added both of your contributions to the list of silly facts.

• silly advanced facts is a good idea and a more indepth scoreboard. Btw is there anyway to see who is in spectating mode?

• @Janus3003:

Iu7vySQbgXI

lol i would win the “can’t shutup award” in every match … the battle cry is far more than just a battlecry! its an important key tool to any glorious victory!

• I really dislike kill streak gameplay bonuses, it’s just a stupid system that should burn in a fire. But I do think stat recording/acknowledgement would be cool.

So…
    NO to +10% hp on killstreaks!
    YES to seeing the bastard with the most tk damage.

• @batman666:

lol i would win the “can’t shutup award” in every match … the battle cry is far more than just a battlecry! its an important key tool to any glorious victory!

I tend to spam the “laugh,” “help,” and “no” commands just for fun, so…
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

• A definite no for any sort of awards/perks for kill-streaks. Lets not go down that road people.

In Team Objective mode MVP should go to the player with the most objective points. Not points for kills. But points for playing the objectives.

The main concern I have with these sort of systems is it encourages people to just go seeking blood and glory instead of playing the game’s objectives. People become obsessed with achieving there own objectives simply to get they name in lights.

• Up, it’ll be fun to have killstreak, but no technical bonuses, only smth like the vanguard is laughin harder and harder as he kills people, the archer laugh like a monstrous sycopath, and knight is shouting harder and leading everyone harder :)

So the balance doesn’t change but it adds sound ambiance i think.

• I just want an overall Kills, Deaths, Assists, Objective points, and KD Leaderboard to compare with my friends.

• @Po1ymorph:

In Team Objective mode MVP should go to the player with the most objective points. Not points for kills. But points for playing the objectives.

The main concern I have with these sort of systems is it encourages people to just go seeking blood and glory instead of playing the game’s objectives. People become obsessed with achieving there own objectives simply to get they name in lights.

I think this is a great idea. Encouragement to play the objective over trying to wrack up kills makes a lot of sense in my mind, and something like this may get people working as a team, opposed to just searching for the quickest kills.

• @Ratkoon:

Champion: Longest kill streak

This is very important. Devs please take note.

Thanks

• Most Honorable: most kills from in front of victim
    Least Honorable: most kills from behind the victim

• Good idea. Just don’t add any awards that are achievable via spam.