My idea for a class

• It is called the Vexillarius. Vexillarius were roman soldiers that carried the banner of Rome to boost morale for the troops. I think we should have something like that in Chivalry. They carry the banners of their respective teams on their backs and can shout out commands, and I think they should have a special quote or something that gives all players in that area a small health boost for a limited amount of time.
    Mason Vexillarius: WE SHALL DESTROY THE FOOLISH AGATHA SOLDIERS! FOR THE RED AND BLACK!
    Agatha Vexillarius: WE SHALL PUT DOWN THEIR FOOLISH PEASENT REBELLION!
    Suggestions and or criticisms are appreciated.

• Pros: Sounds like it would be a fun class and make chivalry more interesting.

Cons: Torn Banner teamed with Activision and Activision is the only one that can add anything like that which they won’t because they’re too busy destroying the CoD games. So no. Sorry.

• @Patriotize
    This isn’t console section. No clue what OP plays on, but it’s possible for a modder to create this using the SDK.

• @Naleaus
    Ahh my apologies for not reading that correctly. Very true if not on console

• Engineer would be cool too. Make a ballista or those large slotted pavise shields. Maybe even put wheels on a catapult.