disappointed :-3

• A lot of riders, a lot of rage, a lot of kids, a lot of bad players, I think the arrogance in this game has reached its climax. The guys do not play for fun but to see who is the best at every moment. Not all but many are like that is a pity, a lot of racists of the French, far too many arrogant kids. A little too much of everything, not enough fair play!

• @himaking10 If your playing at a competitive lvl then the point is to want to be better then the masses. But if you are playing for fun then you just ignore the little kid bs.

• Whenever someone sends me hate mail I send them all this “XD” then proceed to let them throw their tantrum. I think it’s hilarious most of the time lol

• What happened between you and high noon?

• @CrazyZxZGhost One day he asked me to make a 1vs1 but my girlfriend had just arrived at us (we live together), he sent me full of messages to tell me that I was a liar etc that I refused to play against him. I ended up insulting him a bit lol and today I invited him (he had still sent me messages to tell me that basically I avoided him, completely crazy, the type before As soon as he saw me online he follows me I believe) he won 7-4 (I had just played 3h in a row) did not even greet me I told him gg but not he told me I 'Was not worthy to have a clan etc ^^ and afterwards I see that it shows me proud of his victory but it is not that for him that I posted this message

• @himaking10 If you wish, I can put this “High Noon” character down, as I’m sure many can. Completely disgraceful how some people act on this game.

• @himaking10 high noon is poop. You’re not missing out on anything great

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight You’re right, ignorance is the best thing to do with these people . I have got used to it , I don’t like insulted for anything like them I don’t understand

• thank you @Patriotize It’s nice of you :) but i don’t want to say he s a poof he’s a small exemple of most people of the community ( except the old respected players And new honorable players )

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight I feel offended because I’m technically Kid/teen. Triggered

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 No it’s nice but it will be bored of himself do not enter the game of angry players ^^

• @himaking10 I think what you mean is “don’t enter a Free-for-All lobby.”

• @himaking10 I’ll put him down for my own satisfaction then… gotta maintain my very small ego :D

• @TheMelonBomber It’s a bit like that^^

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 As you will my lord, we all have a little ego: p

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in disappointed :-3:

@himaking10 If your playing at a competitive lvl then the point is to want to be better then the masses. But if you are playing for fun then you just ignore the little kid bs.

There’s a fine line between being competitive and being a dickhead, he is referring to the people that have crossed that line.

• @TheMelonBomber I mean the little kids with no filter, no respect for themselves, you do not fit that description.

• @AK It’s exactly that …

• There’s a differance between someone being an arragent prick and someone who left your clan, then they get insulted for it constantly so they ask for a 1v1, win the 1v1 then get insulted some more and backlash. Learn it.

• @Acidic-Wolf i understand your English but i dont understant what do u want to say . Be more explicit and precise

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.