FFA MADNESS

• Hey guys I’m new to Chiv and I just joined the FFA servers but I’ve noticed that it isn’t that way…what game modes would you (community) suggest…I prefer ffa but that isn’t happening.

• FFAs for sweaty try hards. Stick to TO and just have fun

• @OhDerp Mix of TO and duels/LTS Is the way. FFA is high level low skill mason claymore vanguards

• @OhDerp said in FFA MADNESS:

Hey guys I’m new to Chiv and I just joined the FFA servers but I’ve noticed that it isn’t that way…what game modes would you (community) suggest…I prefer ffa but that isn’t happening.

FFA has turned into either ganking or honorable duels. My advice would be Team Objective and Last Team Standing. That way, you get used to fighting like a part of a team along with being able to hold your own ground in a 1v1 scenario.

• @OhDerp Probably TO, Last team Standing, and Duels. TO is team oriented so you can get used to Teamwork, Ganking and Team damage/Kills, LTS for Dueling and Learning how to survive in a One Life situation, and Duels to see where you stand in the Community and/or as a player

• @Aliandros
    I did notice the high level and a bunch of ppl just swinging their things, haha thx

• @OhDerp said in FFA MADNESS:

Hey guys I’m new to Chiv and I just joined the FFA servers but I’ve noticed that it isn’t that way…what game modes would you (community) suggest…I prefer ffa but that isn’t happening.

What’s your GT? I wanna duel you sometime later. Maybe I can show you some of the ropes?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.