Raise the banner

• The butterflies, one of the oldest clans, has been disbanded for a long time. Many of our Knights have perished but Hulk daddy and I are raising the banner once more. We’ve always been the underdogs but now it’s time for a change. Let it be known there will be war. We will accept all defectors of current clans as heroes to our cause.
    Join and fight the tyranny

Pr1nce Legolas

RAISE THE BANNER!

• Huzzah!

• Heads will roll!

@CharonOfTheStyx

• @XSPARTACUSX said in Raise the banner:

The butterflies, one of the oldest clans, has been disbanded for a long time. Many of our Knights have perished but Hulk daddy and I are raising the banner once more. We’ve always been the underdogs but now it’s time for a change. Let it be known there will be war. We will accept all defectors of current clans as heroes to our cause.
    Join and fight the tyranny

Pr1nce Legolas

RAISE THE BANNER!

I really cannot say that I was expecting this. I do hope the Butterflies are more of a challenge this time. I look forward to meeting them in battle one day.

• It was a very random decision. Me and Hulk go way back. All I had to say was let’s raise the banner one more time. And he responded with “deal” thanks for the support
    @C4KE-from-SP4C3

• @XSPARTACUSX I remember beating you guys in a cw TO battlegrounds on 360

• You also had the best players at that time. Buck wyld went on to become one of the best players. @MaHarold

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.