Clans outside of Xbox?

• So I was curious to see if there are any clans that have taken the big leap and gotten together outside of Xbox on mobile devices. Was sitting at a dentist appointment today and as I was releasing my army of Barbarians from Clash of Clans, I was thinking, “ya know, this would be a lot more fun with some Xbox plebs to play with.”

Thoughts and/or ideas?

• @Patriotize I’ve always wanted this to happen tbh.

• @Patriotize sounds like salt just waiting to happen. Especially if you mix certain volatile people

• @Patriotize CoC clan wars!? I’m down.

• @Knight-Kauser said in Clans outside of Xbox?:

@Patriotize sounds like salt just waiting to happen. Especially if you mix certain volatile people

It is what you make it. The mobile gaming world is beyond different than Xbox. Don’t think I’ve ever played a game where tbagging and/or ganking with messers was an issue. Some games do have communication so yes, your statement would stand valid under the communication part. But I don’t foresee that being an issue tbh

• @Patriotize yeah, I agree. Btw, you just inspired me to download CoC after like a year of not playing. I totally forgot it existed tbh.

• @hit-trade said in Clans outside of Xbox?:

@Patriotize CoC clan wars!? I’m down.

Exactly where I was wanting this conversation to go lol. CoC clan wars would be a whole new level.

• @hit-trade said in Clans outside of Xbox?:

@Patriotize yeah, I agree. Btw, you just inspired me to download CoC after like a year of not playing. I totally forgot it existed tbh.

Thats what I did 2 days ago lol. Saw it and was like “oh snap haven’t played this in forever.” Unfortunately having to start over, but whatever. The clans suck on their now so that’s where this whole idea came up.

@Knight-Kauser I think with the right people, it could definitely work.

• @Patriotize I really like this idea. 👍

• Well if there’s one guy I know could make this happen, it’s this guy, @SDS-NewAgeKnight what do you think bro? Not sure if you’re into the mobile stuff, but if not, what are your thoughts on it? Let’s use Clash of Clans as an example of a mobile game that involves clans and clan wars.

• I’ve talked to a few of my Stygies outside on FB, but I thought about doing something like that.

• @Patriotize said in Clans outside of Xbox?:

@Knight-Kauser said in Clans outside of Xbox?:

@Patriotize sounds like salt just waiting to happen. Especially if you mix certain volatile people

It is what you make it. The mobile gaming world is beyond different than Xbox. Don’t think I’ve ever played a game where tbagging and/or ganking with messers was an issue. Some games do have communication so yes, your statement would stand valid under the communication part. But I don’t foresee that being an issue tbh

Fair enough

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.